Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The floating stuff is perfectly normal, this is a part of the game where the world becomes a bit chaotic, the architecture of the level changes, things float around randomly, lighting becomes green-ish, etc. ^^.
I should have probably sayed that before, lul.

Thanks for your feedback : >
Oh, okey then I understand Smile
[Image: 291n6v8.jpg]

What do you think of this
I know I need to add billboards aswell but I just can't get them right! Can I get any tips about them?

Note: I've added a curtain to the second window aswell! So don't comment about that.
My first custom story map
(12-21-2013, 06:53 AM)Corvo Wrote: [ -> ]My first custom story map

Wow.. this is like 200 times better than my first map which was like a small mansionbase room with a boxlight lol
It looks similar to one of my maps... strange.
@ Corvo : The room looks fine. I like those assets because they aren't very used, lighting is fine in my opinion. I'm not a good mapper though, you might want to wait for more experienced opinions.

@Kullin : the best advice about billboards is to check out how FG used them in their own maps by opening them ; >. Most of the time though, the billboards that look the best in my humble opinion are those that don't follow a geometric structure, and that are not very shiny. The light effect then comes when the billboards are packed
(12-21-2013, 09:34 PM)endosine Wrote: [ -> ]It looks similar to one of my maps... strange.

He probably copied it. Since I'm sure not a lot of people have made a room with a table, a bookshelf and a couple of chairs in it. Highly unlikely to be a coincidence.

Spoiler below!

Sarcasm.

(12-21-2013, 09:34 PM)endosine Wrote: [ -> ]It looks similar to one of my maps... strange.

Maybe you were his inspiration Tongue

@Corvo

Good job man if you really created it by yourself, keep it up. Smile
It's just the design, it looked similar to an old map of mine.
this is the map i mentioned [Image: Screen_Screenshot_035.jpg]