Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) You should read the first post where the rules are to participate.
2) In this particular case, the first rule was exactly above your post .
(05-28-2013, 12:17 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, Shogun 2 had a 27/05/2013 deadline. Shouldn't it be removed now?

Yeah go ahead. It's not in my inventory anymore.
Alright, removed.
I have a steam copy of Dear Esther from the Humble bundle if anyone doesn't have it. Hasn't been redeemed yet.

Pm me.
Dear Esther was awesome. I recommend it.
Oh yes, Dear Esther. What info do you require?

[Image: postbit_edit.gif]: Damn yes, it's a steam key. Sorry, sending PM otherwise looters will take it in seconds.

[Image: postbit_edit.gif] 2: I added a small asterisk (*) at Notice 4 to reflect the above:

*PM must be used when a direct steam redeem key is involved. The request and the confirmation that the key was given must be posted here.
FYI, I'm not getting Dear Esther. I'm just recommending it.
(06-01-2013, 12:42 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, I'm not getting Dear Esther. I'm just recommending it.

yes, it was clear. Don't worry. Wink
Dear Esther has been claimed.

Quote:The request and the confirmation that the key was given must be posted here.

Wait... shit.
Alright, don't worry about it. The small note was added today so it applies for the next requests and giveaways.