Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(02-20-2011, 12:35 AM)Tyrant T100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2011, 11:01 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
Also with the attic there probably will be one, but it will be accessed through the locked section of the east wing.

Good stuff!
The maps look pretty cool, looking forward to the release of the storyline!
I was wondering what your plans are with giving the player 3 different lanterns. It confused me while looking trou the maps. Other than that, good job on the map work.

I will be waiting for the full release. Smile

-Mal
(02-26-2011, 11:44 AM)Malera Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what your plans are with giving the player 3 different lanterns. It confused me while looking trou the maps. Other than that, good job on the map work.

-Mal

You might have scriptdebug on.

EDIT: Probably not, since there are no scripts in this demo Tongue
(02-26-2011, 01:49 PM)Nye Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 11:44 AM)Malera Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what your plans are with giving the player 3 different lanterns. It confused me while looking trou the maps. Other than that, good job on the map work.

-Mal

You might have scriptdebug on.

EDIT: Probably not, since there are no scripts in this demo Tongue
It's probably because when I made the maps I placed the lanterns around for showing off lantern light, and didn't take them all out when I released the demo.
So. Any progress?

Just asking. Big Grin
Any updates?

Don't like to keep bothering you, so I've waited a while before asking. But I wouldn't want you to think that interest has gone either.
Are you still working on this, or is it doomed?
I think this is cancelled guys :[
(01-29-2012, 08:12 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is cancelled guys :[
What a shame, I really liked the demo.

I had a go on the map creator myself, since I'd love to make a custom story, but I really didn't really have the foggiest idea what I was doing. Console user mainly, so the map creator that comes with Far Cry 2 is about the most complex map editor I've ever used.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9