Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i didnt know what to do and know i passed some things. I didn'nt used THE ladder and didnt found the item to play that music box. I've finishes it under 15mins :p
Can anyone say, how to save or load in Justine?
(05-17-2011, 09:21 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone say, how to save or load in Justine?

It's impossible, hence that one message when you start it. It says something similar to: "Death is final - nothing will be saved."

edit: But Simpanra posted a custom-story-version of it over in the showcase in which apparently you can save like in any other custom story.

I'm done now, but I needed a walkthrough for saving the first guy. However, unlike that walkthrough mentioned, in the end it doesn't say anything about my performance - does it give you the results only in the Steam version?
The End
You were good, but far from perfect...

Something like this didn't show up? Because I played it today for -like- 10 minutes and in the end I saw this.

If you are playing custom story version, then you can't see the message above though.
Nope, it was the "real" version and it just showed "The End". Maybe not showing the far-from-perfect-message when you've saved everyone is actually the way the game tell's you that you did alright? I'll try some other time what it says when I kill one and move on.
Saving everyone is not enough, you have to find all the notes and the cylinder in the game.
(05-17-2011, 10:19 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Saving everyone is not enough, you have to find all the notes and the cylinder in the game.

I know, it was just an example.
No need to delete it, just wait for it to fade into antiquity. Should only take 2-3 days, good as gone.
THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!

Seriously, what is the purpose of the lattern in Justine? I never used it. It is just there to open the first door and start the dlc.
Yep, I guess this shall only keep you wondering where the oil might be through the story. But I find the maps much brighter than in the stock game so the lamp's not really needed.