Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FULL RELEASE: Amnesia - Trapped
Crafted Offline

Threads: 1
RE: FULL RELEASE: Amnesia - Trapped

This is the first thread I've ever seen with no ratings on it! -_-
I'm rating this 4/5 and yes, I've played it that's why I'm rating.
AND YOU guys/girls should ALSO rate the thread after playing it, that's why rating system is there for! *dullface*

03-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Website Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

(03-08-2013, 03:44 PM)TheCraftedPerson Wrote: This is the first thread I've ever seen with no ratings on it! -_-
I'm rating this 4/5 and yes, I've played it that's why I'm rating.
AND YOU guys/girls should ALSO rate the thread after playing it, that's why rating system is there for! *dullface*
If only there was a download link, lol.

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
03-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Find
Crafted Offline

Threads: 1

(03-08-2013, 03:59 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: If only there was a download link, lol.

Oh. O_O didn't notice that...

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 04:50 PM by Crafted.)
03-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Sorry but literally no one looks/even cares about the rating system. They rarely, if ever, represent the quality if the mod and about 90% of the people who use it are people who are butthurt over someone and want to make them look bad by rating their thread 1 star or someone that likes someone else so they insta 5 star it. It's LITERALLY THE MOST POINTLESS PART OF THE SITE.

Posting Freak
03-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Website Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

Maybe someone here could help me. I wasn't sure if I could post this in here or in the "technical problems" section since I'm encountering this problem with Trapped and Trapped 2 only: basically I've been unable to launch both custom stories at all :/

I follow the instructions, extract all the files in the Amnesia's folder (including the bat file), but every time I click on it I get the following error message for less than a second (you won't believe how tricky it has been to take a screenshot of it!)

[Image: 7c513fdd-48af-4e69-956f-341434c2bdc7.jpg]

I don't have the Steam version of Amnesia, which I believe might be the issue causing the problem. Other than that, the game and all the other custom stories function perfectly :/

Did voice acting for:
- My Love.
- Painful Shadows.
03-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Find
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

It could be that, however, is the batch file in your redist folder? It should be if it isn't. (It shouldn't be in the Trapped folder).
03-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

Oh, so that's was it: it didn't know it should be in the redist folder! Now it seems to be working, thanks! Smile

Did voice acting for:
- My Love.
- Painful Shadows.
03-10-2013, 03:57 AM
Find

(03-10-2013, 03:57 AM)Xss Wrote: Oh, so that's was it: it didn't know it should be in the redist folder! Now it seems to be working, thanks! Smile

No problem! Smile Let me know what you think.
03-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Find
DeAngelo Offline

Threads: 26

I'm having trouble launching Trapped 2. I put it in the steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent folder and when I start up Trapped- part 2.bat the game loads and I can get to the main menu but when I click Start New Game it goes to a loading screen and a few seconds later it crashes. It says it's an Exception_access_violation.

This is the first time I've ever had this issue and I've played like 30 custom stories and a few total conversion mods. Any idea what's wrong? (I know there's probably some info you need about my PC, but I don't know what that would be so just tell me and I'll post it Smile)

A Late Night Drink http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-late-night-drink
Check out my LP channel, CatBearGaming, I take all Custom Story requests!
03-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Find

(03-10-2013, 09:56 AM)DeAngelo Wrote: I'm having trouble launching Trapped 2. I put it in the steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent folder and when I start up Trapped- part 2.bat the game loads and I can get to the main menu but when I click Start New Game it goes to a loading screen and a few seconds later it crashes. It says it's an Exception_access_violation.

This is the first time I've ever had this issue and I've played like 30 custom stories and a few total conversion mods. Any idea what's wrong? (I know there's probably some info you need about my PC, but I don't know what that would be so just tell me and I'll post it Smile)

Just make sure the batch file is in the Amnesia root directory and not the TrappedPart2 folder. And make sure the TrappedPart 2 folder is in the Amnesia directory too (not the contents, the entire folder).
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Find