Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories (/thread-7039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 10-24-2011

(10-24-2011, 11:05 PM)kman Wrote: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down dude :/ Life Lender will be 100 times better then Fading memories! whit better story and better enviorments!

so take it easy xD

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - DannieWest - 10-30-2011

My first thought as well D: But if most stuff will be pretty much the same except the name, I suppose it's ok Smile Just as long as you finally release the awesome custom story you once started xD Big Grin Should I be following the Dark Room thread now instead of this one, or both? :o

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 12:34 AM)DannieWest Wrote:
My first thought as well D: But if most stuff will be pretty much the same except the name, I suppose it's ok Smile Just as long as you finally release the awesome custom story you once started xD Big Grin Should I be following the Dark Room thread now instead of this one, or both? :o
Well... Don't follow Dark Room's thread cuss the only thing i will do there is to put new download links (if i do Dark Room 2 (witch i will btw)) cuss i won't say the surprises there >.>

Amnesia Fading Memories as I said before is canceled though most of the story will be in Life Lender.

So i would say you to follow Life Lender's thread... i will post there news and some screen shot for you guys to have an idea on how the enviorment will look like... and i will soon make a Modb Thread too... to catch more people's attention there!

EDIT u actualy just gave me an idea.... i think i will upload the custom monsters i made for Amnesia Fading Memories... since i made people wait for AFM and then say it was canceled... the least i could do i give them for people to use right?

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Onrefni - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 02:28 PM)Danarogon Wrote: EDIT u actualy just gave me an idea.... i think i will upload the custom monsters i made for Amnesia Fading Memories... since i made people wait for AFM and then say it was canceled... the least i could do i give them for people to use right?

Yessss you should! Big Grin I think this is an excelent idea, and do continue your work on Life Lender (I think that is what you said it was called...) should be great. Smile

btw I watched the playthrough's of Dark Room that Cry did and found it hilarious great work and like I said, keep at it!