Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic (/thread-7561.html)

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - hollowleviathan - 05-06-2011

At this point I'm inclined to blame publisher partners on the patch delay.

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Frixion - 05-06-2011

Actually... What's wrong? What does delay the release of Justine?

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - monkeyfoahead - 05-06-2011

Seriously guys (@Frictional Games), is this how you treat your customers? You release DLC to steam and withhold from nonsteam users and totally keep them in the dark. Why? It should have been the other way around.

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - plutomaniac - 05-07-2011

I can't wait. I think it is not going to be only the dlc. It will include some more fixes like a second patch with the dlc. I'm not sure though. Jens said 4 days ago:

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-7561-post-66651.html#pid66651

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Gradon - 05-07-2011

You can't just say that to the company, they're an independent developer trying to sort it out for you!
Be patient. The reason it was released with Steam was to coincide with the Gold Potato Challenge that Valve had put up with Portal 2, hence the whole reason behind the scenario.
Just be patient, they are updating it too you know? They're trying to get it to us as soon as possible, so don't out Frictional on being a bad developer to customers when they're far more customer concerned than the big companies like Capcom and co.

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - plutomaniac - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 01:28 PM)Gradon Wrote: You can't just say that to the company, they're an independent developer trying to sort it out for you!
Be patient. The reason it was released with Steam was to coincide with the Gold Potato Challenge that Valve had put up with Portal 2, hence the whole reason behind the scenario.
Just be patient, they are updating it too you know? They're trying to get it to us as soon as possible, so don't out Frictional on being a bad developer to customers when they're far more customer concerned than the big companies like Capcom and co.

+++

I agree with you!

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Sadface - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 01:28 PM)Gradon Wrote: You can't just say that to the company, they're an independent developer trying to sort it out for you!

You sir, took my words out of my mouth. Big Grin

But still, i do kinda wonder when it is supposed to be released. It should have been released ''shortly'' after Portal 2, and it have been like half a month now. Sad Anyway, if Frictional Games is taking this time to finish a product, they must really be working hard on it. Keep up the good work, Frictional Games!

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Frixion - 05-07-2011

I suppose that they work on their new game (unannounced...). Moreover somebody here knows details?

I can't wait any longer... I just want play it (Justine)!

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - pa11 - 05-07-2011

I already played the expansion, I just want to know the surprises that they said that are coming. Tongue

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - plutomaniac - 05-08-2011

(05-07-2011, 11:18 PM)pa11 Wrote: I already played the expansion, I just want to know the surprises that they said that are coming. Tongue

I think the surprises are more fixes but I'm not sure. Like a second patch with the dlc together. We'll see...