Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. (/thread-1396.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - ravenous - 10-20-2007

jens Wrote:Yes, Black Plague is the final installment, see scrapers link for explanation.

The Penumbra: Overture site will be updated to contain the new and correct information some time soon.

Why are people saying the techdemo is episode 1 when an administrator just explained there are only 2 parts overture and black plague . As was explained above, the website will be fixed to adress the changes.

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - Linux.Blue - 10-20-2007

it's clearly a joke. read those carefully. it's a joke.

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - Yuhaney - 10-20-2007

It's joke. Why you people take these things so seriously?
I could say that: 5 more Penumbra games are coming!
And you still think that it's not joke or something?

For everyone who doesn't know, there is only 3 Penumbra games:

Penumbra 2006 Tech Demo
Penumbra: Overture - Episode One
Penumbra: Black Plague (- Episode Two)

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - eliasfrost - 10-20-2007

Hehe, i didn'y know that so many would get fooled by that jokeBig Grin I think it was a bit lame..

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - Yuhaney - 10-20-2007

Maybe it makes sense if the order goes like this:

Overture
Black Plague
2006 Tech Demo

Wink

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - zzaz3 - 10-20-2007

Scraper Wrote:It's joke. Why you people take these things so seriously?
I could say that: 5 more Penumbra games are coming!
And you still think that it's not joke or something?

For everyone who doesn't know, there is only 3 Penumbra games:

Penumbra 2006 Tech Demo
Penumbra: Overture - Episode One
Penumbra: Black Plague (- Episode Two)

Wow! 5 penumbras? I can't wait!

jk

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - eliasfrost - 10-20-2007

lolTongue Windexglows mod can be used as the third episodeSmile

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - WindexGlow - 10-20-2007

It'll actually be the 3.5 episode ;-) (if you consider the tech demo the third episode)

Otherwise, it's the 0.5 episode.

RE: How can episode 2 ( Black Plague ) be the final installment of a three part game. - WindexGlow - 10-20-2007

So, it goes like. I need to get back to work on my mod >Sad

.5 = my mod
1.0 = tech demo (even if my mod continues where the tech demo left off..)
2.0 = Overture
3.0 = Black Plauge
4.0 = Penumbra: The Movie
5.0 = Penumbra: The Move: The Game