Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? (/thread-13159.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Xanthos - 03-21-2012

White night.
Easy one, Doesn't even look like Amnesia.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - SilentHideButFine - 06-19-2012

(02-07-2012, 01:52 PM)djdori11 Wrote: What is your favorite or the best TC\Mod\CS in your opinion? And why?

Mine is of course White Night because it's the longest, most game changing and impressive mod for Amnesia to this date.

TC????

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Kman - 06-19-2012

(06-19-2012, 05:19 PM)SilentHideButFine Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 01:52 PM)djdori11 Wrote: What is your favorite or the best TC\Mod\CS in your opinion? And why?

Mine is of course White Night because it's the longest, most game changing and impressive mod for Amnesia to this date.

TC????
Total conversion.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - ElectricRed - 06-21-2012

That's a hard decision. I've played some really unique custom stories, but ultimately I'd have to say my favorite was Deterioration. There was just something about it that really got to me.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Magasztos - 10-17-2012

Followed by Death, for sure. Tongue

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Alex Ros - 10-28-2012

Insomnia. It's not perfect, a lot of complaints. But I believe it's a most successful attempt to create something unique and independent in terms of level design and atmosphere. A lot of places that are truly memorable, for example City Panorama Hall or however it's called. Storyline is fine and no matter it's short. Anyway as for me personally Insomnia is surely the best CS without doubt, no match with any other.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Ahiam94 - 10-29-2012

Hmm, I've played so many it's hard to remember which one's I got scared by the most. Well right now I'm having a great time with Heart Bondage. The main thing I like about it is how different it is. You're definitely not going to find another CS that different from the main game.

Also, White Night is pretty high up there for me as well.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Robby - 10-29-2012

Like many people have already said, White Night stays for me as well.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - CorinthianMerchant - 10-29-2012

(10-29-2012, 08:28 AM)Ahiam94 Wrote: Well right now I'm having a great time with Heart Bondage. The main thing I like about it is how different it is. You're definitely not going to find another CS that different from the main game.

You do know that the creator of that custom story (Skashi) illegally ripped models from other games and even dared to take a moderator's models and claim them for his own.

Skashi: The most cheap and unoriginal man that ever got into modding businness.

ON-TOPIC: Nepsis, Deterioration and Followed By Death.

RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS? - Shddup - 10-30-2012

Immersion of Night