Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Subconscious Trials - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: The Subconscious Trials (/thread-18171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Subconscious Trials - The chaser - 05-17-2013

I don't usually have problems with full conversions, so if if the modification has a good justification, then make it. Just, prepare yourself for people telling: "It dazn't wurk halp meh pls", so make idiotic easy tutorials for everyone, just in case.

I would make it Isolated for the sake of simplicity Wink

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 07-20-2013

Update, finished mapping the one major cutscene, which means i only have one more map to go plus fixing up some old shit. Might post some screenshots in the morning. Scripting is also going like 10 times faster than mapping (thank tyler for that) so that shouldn't take too long to finish up, and after that we just have to get voice acting sorted out and tie everything together and beta test everything.

This is probably the first time I can say that this actually is getting close to being done, which is kind of crazy considering it's been in development for two years next month. Dunno if people will really still even be interested when it comes out but just knowing the fact that I finished up what I started and created a story I believe in is enough for me.

RE: The Subconscious Trials - HumiliatioN - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 12:42 PM)Kman Wrote: Update, finished mapping the one major cutscene, which means i only have one more map to go plus fixing up some old shit. Might post some screenshots in the morning. Scripting is also going like 10 times faster than mapping (thank tyler for that) so that shouldn't take too long to finish up, and after that we just have to get voice acting sorted out and tie everything together and beta test everything.

This is probably the first time I can say that this actually is getting close to being done, which is kind of crazy considering it's been in development for two years next month. Dunno if people will really still even be interested when it comes out but just knowing the fact that I finished up what I started and created a story I believe in is enough for me.

I been waiting this so long and I will wait more and I think lot of people are still pretty interest with this one, don't rush it! Smile

RE: The Subconscious Trials - No Author - 07-21-2013

And here I thought this was dead

RE: The Subconscious Trials - CorinthianMerchant - 07-21-2013

(07-20-2013, 12:42 PM)Kman Wrote: Update, finished mapping the one major cutscene, which means i only have one more map to go plus fixing up some old shit. Might post some screenshots in the morning. Scripting is also going like 10 times faster than mapping (thank tyler for that) so that shouldn't take too long to finish up, and after that we just have to get voice acting sorted out and tie everything together and beta test everything.

This is probably the first time I can say that this actually is getting close to being done,
which is kind of crazy considering it's been in development for two years next month. Dunno if people will really still even be interested when it comes out but just knowing the fact that I finished up what I started and created a story I believe in is enough for me.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY[/video]

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-20-2013

urgh i wanna update my old maps again now to include some amfp assets but that would set back the release by a long time

think i'm gonna just leave it as is but i might end up changing my mind on that

anyways

updating my older levels took longer than i expected BUT now that those are done i'm trying to get at least 2 hours of work done on the final map every day cause i wanna finish this thing up already. here's some screens if you don't check the criticism thread or moddb
[Image: Screen_Shot_2013-09-15_at_12.33.39_AM.png]

[Image: SXze2xP.jpg]

think those are the only two you're going to see before it's released cause i wanna keep the rest of it secret but yeah it's gonna be big

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Gilligan's Hell - 09-20-2013

Good christ your maps make my head spin... and i love it!

It reminds me for some reason of that Half-Life 2 mod Korsakovia. i think because everything is floating around.

RE: The Subconscious Trials - RedKnight - 09-22-2013

How did you add the ''Spoiler below!'' thing?

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-22-2013

uhh it's just [spoiler] [/.spoiler] without the period

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Daemian - 09-22-2013

Those floating candles in your screenshot hold the secret of life, don't they? (?)

Good luck with this ^^