Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Horizon, a total conversion. [DISCONTINUED] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Horizon, a total conversion. [DISCONTINUED] (/thread-15308.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Statyk - 09-04-2012

(09-04-2012, 03:11 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: BALLZ TO THAT! I have a mac OSX retail version. . .
Macs require an applescript rather than a .bat. Perhaps I can get Palistov on it. Just gotta crack my whip.

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - palistov - 09-04-2012

I have no master.

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Danny Boy - 09-04-2012

(09-04-2012, 09:24 AM)palistov Wrote: I have no master.
... that.... is fucking awesome.... I will use this my kind sir! I will use this!

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Macgyverthehero - 09-04-2012

You guys are welcome for the help!

Also, I made a gameplay video of the prelude. Check it out:

I did not realize the prelude was that short!

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Traggey - 09-05-2012

Pft X3 Well uh yeah, it's just a prelude story. This scene is not connected to the actuall mod itself and is merely a backstory to the setting in Horizon's universe.

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Statyk - 09-05-2012

It's also to show off some of the custom asset work we intend to create... Everything in here was hand-made by the team, models, sounds, music, particles systems.

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Traggey - 09-05-2012

(09-05-2012, 01:08 AM)Statyk Wrote: It's also to show off some of the custom asset work we intend to create... Everything in here was hand-made by the team, models, sounds, music, particles systems.
*cough* You mean me. *cough* *cough*

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Statyk - 09-05-2012

Hey, Rigi wrote the story, Palistov configured the particle systems and script, Sgtyayap did the music. You made the assets =P Don't remember what I was doing...

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - Kreekakon - 09-05-2012

(09-05-2012, 07:30 PM)Statyk Wrote: Hey, Rigi wrote the story, Palistov configured the particle systems and script, Sgtyayap did the music. You made the assets =P Don't remember what I was doing...
This post made me chuckle for some reason...

Anyways, I just got around to playing the prelude. I have to say, it looks, and sounds nice! I don't really agree with all the choices of words used in the dialogue, but I'll definitely be looking forward to more ^^

RE: Horizon, a total conversion. - The Rock Worm - 09-06-2012

Just looked at this Horizon project you folks are working on... and it's cool! Just the video looks loads better than what I'm making. If I can help with anything let me know (I can help in level testing, story/monster ideas as they come easy to me, or whatever you need).