Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) (/thread-10469.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Pr3d4t0r - 09-25-2011

Hi everybody. The team ATWA (Around The World Arts) is working on a new mod for Amnesia with new models (props, monsters, items), new textures, new sounds (ambiant, musics) and few other things...

The project is called Malebranche - Sleep of Madness.

We don't really want to tell you about the story because we prefer using surprise effect, but we can tell you that it will implement unpublished puzzles and gameplay events.

TEAM :

For the moment, ATWA brings :

Pr3d4t0r => Project direction, mapping and music composition
SquigPie => Voice acting direction, voice acting and story
Lewk => Mapping and lighting
Saffire => Mapping and scripting
Obliviator => Mapping and scripting
okamixxx => Scripting
Kody => Scripting
Timitzi => Voice acting
Miss Rigi => Voice acting
JohnHawkz => Voice acting
TheDR => Voice acting

And those who gave us a HUGE help for some scripts and entities :

Appjm => Additionnal scripting
Apfel => Additionnal scripting

Project progress :

There is the project progress :

Mapping : 25%

Lighting : 20%

Scripting : 15%

Voices : 15%

Music : 5%

Modeling : 5%

Animation : 5%

Screenshots :

[Image: a3b2ed34-5391-4155-a4f5-3682425cfe3c.jpg]

[Image: 5e774cc2-3e8b-4f9b-a22a-ff35d1ebddcf.jpg]

[Image: 163dd1da-e191-41b5-ad5f-bb499589d6f1.jpg]

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

I will keep this thread updated.

Thanks Smile

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Hunter of Shadows - 09-25-2011

Bro...wrong forum, this should be in showcase

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Kman - 09-25-2011

MUST... HAVE... NAOOOOO!!!!!!

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Pr3d4t0r - 09-25-2011

(09-25-2011, 04:22 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: Bro...wrong forum, this should be in showcase
Oh sorry... Thought it was here :/

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - SquigPie - 09-25-2011

Also, story writers note (no spoilers): I suggest reading up on your medieval epic poetry and greek mythology, cause this shit's gonna get heavy!

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - zeravia - 09-26-2011

those statures are.... in a word... CREEPY... *hides behinD Cry*

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Arvuti - 09-26-2011

(09-26-2011, 07:07 AM)zeravia Wrote: those statures are.... in a word... CREEPY... *hides behinD Cry*
I don't think that hiding yourself behind Cry would do much, you would need someone way way heavier.

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Rapture - 09-26-2011

(09-26-2011, 01:04 PM)Arvuti Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 07:07 AM)zeravia Wrote: those statures are.... in a word... CREEPY... *hides behinD Cry*
I don't think that hiding yourself behind Cry would do much, you would need someone way way heavier.
Cry would just say "Fuck it, were daniel, we've done this shit before". *Grabs a chair and smacks the grunt with it* and runs, leaving you behind! =O

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Pr3d4t0r - 09-27-2011

Just a little post to say WELCOME to Saffire Smile

He's a new mapper/scripter of the team !

RE: Malebranche - Sleep of Madness (Around The World Arts) - Tanshaydar - 09-27-2011

Screenshots are looking really great. Much detailed and feels right.
There is something in this screen however, I think you forgot to put a welder to hide the joint point.

As for the story, I think you should give a hint at least; like a teaser.