Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[spoiler]who was the guy in the room? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: [spoiler]who was the guy in the room? (/thread-1080.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: who was the guy in the room? - Eragon - 06-02-2007

WindexGlow Wrote:Bugs taste good actually (eat an ant, they taste like sweet tarts)

YUCK! ok thx thecollective15!

RE: who was the guy in the room? - TheCollective15 - 06-02-2007

Well, spiders are not insects, they are arachnids! Pathetic attempt at taxonomy, I say! So, you don't really know what spiders taste like, now do you? Wink

Of course, there is that trivia about people eating spiders in their sleep...

RE: who was the guy in the room? - Eragon - 06-03-2007

TheCollective15 Wrote:Well, spiders are not insects, they are arachnids! Pathetic attempt at taxonomy, I say! So, you don't really know what spiders taste like, now do you? Wink

That's not trivia... its true!! everyone eats them and not only spiders!
you normaly eat 7 or 10 spiders per night or per week i cant remember now... but its those very small ones. Not a tarantula!! I saw it once on National Geographic and Discovery Channel Smile.

RE: who was the guy in the room? - WindexGlow - 06-04-2007

Eragon Wrote:
WindexGlow Wrote:Bugs taste good actually (eat an ant, they taste like sweet tarts)

Try them yourselves. Our next cap activity we're going to be 'forced' (not really, but it's pretty much required) to eat some sort of insect. They won't say what kind it is though, but we do know it's much larger than an ant. So likely a grasshopper or some commercially purchased insect.

RE: who was the guy in the room? - Eragon - 06-04-2007

WindexGlow Wrote:
Eragon Wrote:

Try them yourselves. Our next cap activity we're going to be 'forced' (not really, but it's pretty much required) to eat some sort of insect. They won't say what kind it is though, but we do know it's much larger than an ant. So likely a grasshopper or some commercially purchased insect.

OK! We are going wayy oofff topic!

RE: who was the guy in the room? - Yuhaney - 06-13-2007

Eragon Wrote:I didn't finished the game yet but in the begining when we are in the tunnels with spiders the first ones wich haves a ladder that u need to bring back. I mean who actualy was the guy who got killed by something in the upper room(he's that guy that cotted off hes thongue). I still haven't found out who he was... i'm on the chase part! and i can't pass it cuz my graphic card sux and things get all laggy so its very hard (i have a Nvidia Geforce 6200 TurboCache...i know it sux!!)Guess i can only continue penumbra with a new graphic card...I just wanted to know whos that guy.

I don't know about the guy but another question could be that: What was the thing that draged that guy in that hole?
Spoiler below!
'Cause it doesn't sound a Spider, and Dogs don't go into that sort of holes or even make them, and it wasn't that Rock Worm 'cause the hole is much more smaller than the Worm...

RE: who was the guy in the room? - mytago - 06-14-2007

Eragon Wrote:
TheCollective15 Wrote:Well, spiders are not insects, they are arachnids! Pathetic attempt at taxonomy, I say! So, you don't really know what spiders taste like, now do you? Wink

That's not trivia... its true!! everyone eats them and not only spiders!
you normaly eat 7 or 10 spiders per night or per week i cant remember now... but its those very small ones. Not a tarantula!! I saw it once on National Geographic and Discovery Channel Smile.

Wasn't it 7-10 spiders in a YEAR? Smile

RE: who was the guy in the room? - Swarms - 06-17-2007

Scraper Wrote:
Eragon Wrote:I didn't finished the game yet but in the begining when we are in the tunnels with spiders the first ones wich haves a ladder that u need to bring back. I mean who actualy was the guy who got killed by something in the upper room(he's that guy that cotted off hes thongue). I still haven't found out who he was... i'm on the chase part! and i can't pass it cuz my graphic card sux and things get all laggy so its very hard (i have a Nvidia Geforce 6200 TurboCache...i know it sux!!)Guess i can only continue penumbra with a new graphic card...I just wanted to know whos that guy.

I don't know about the guy but another question could be that: What was the thing that draged that guy in that hole?
Spoiler below!
'Cause it doesn't sound a Spider, and Dogs don't go into that sort of holes or even make them, and it wasn't that Rock Worm 'cause the hole is much more smaller than the Worm...

Spoiler below!
You see worms in different sizes, maybe a worm who fitted that hole exists?

RE: who was the guy in the room? - Yuhaney - 06-17-2007

Swarms Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
You see worms in different sizes, maybe a worm who fitted that hole exists?

And it didn't sound like those Worms either. Smile

[spoiler]who was the guy in the room? - alarm4444 - 06-19-2007

I don't sure about who is the guy in that room. And I don' know why he removed the ladders. But i can't imagine what taked he away, because he dissapered, and only blood remained. This hole in the room is too little...and a spider is too little to drag him.