Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread (/thread-11760.html)

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Adrianis - 12-06-2012

(12-06-2012, 12:38 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 10:54 AM)Adrianis Wrote: Oh right, of course, the Chinese don't use stoves.............?
And I hate not having one D:

I'm Taiwanese actually, but close enough
Close enough? hehe if you say so Smile
But wait, are you actually saying that you guys don't get stoves? I totally thought I was being sarcastic, surely someone has something equivalent to a stove? Well maybe not surely... I don't know what I know anymore...

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Kreekakon - 12-06-2012

(12-06-2012, 01:00 PM)Adrianis Wrote: Close enough? hehe if you say so Smile
But wait, are you actually saying that you guys don't get stoves? I totally thought I was being sarcastic, surely someone has something equivalent to a stove? Well maybe not surely... I don't know what I know anymore...
The "typical" household here as far as I know don't have stoves/ovens. They're very uncommon here.

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Rapture - 12-06-2012

What do you use to cook your food in Woks then?

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Bridge - 12-06-2012

(12-06-2012, 01:00 PM)Adrianis Wrote: Close enough? hehe if you say so Smile
Actually Taiwan is formally known as the Republic of China (China is called the People's Republic of China). It's very complicated but if you want to read up on some very interesting history and some history in the making
check this article out. The tl;dr version is that Taiwan lays claim to all of China, and China lays claim to Taiwan, and because China is bigger it bullies every other major country into saying it is a province of the PRC. It's not even recognized as a nation by the UN, and the U.S. don't recognize it as a country mainly because they don't care and they want to continue trading with China, because let's face it: Taiwan is a less valuable ally diplomatically than China. Most Americans think it's a country though and no serious geography buff would say it belongs to China.

Personally I think both sides are being very immature, but I wouldn't be surprised if the two countries went to war in the near future.

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Khyrpa - 12-06-2012

Not quite sure what I'm doing. Been fun making this though. I like this as a thumbnail.

[Image: 11615208.png]
Spoiler below!
[Image: 11615280.png]

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Adrianis - 12-06-2012

That went very far off topic, interesting though thanks Smile

Khyrpa that looks real nice! Lighting looks great. Maybe add in some smaller groups of mushrooms around the larger ones, so it seems like they are growing in-progress

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Caterpillar - 12-15-2012

H! How can I take a screenshot? I have the Linux version of the game

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - The chaser - 12-15-2012

Use fraps or the Prt Scrn button in your keyboard.

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Pshyched - 12-16-2012

This is what I'll be using for my mod Smile
[Image: amnesia2012121200545936.jpg]

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Rapture - 12-16-2012

Looking good, but I hope the sky looks better than what I see right now. (Colors look messed up)