Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread (/thread-11760.html)

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Kman - 12-31-2012

The white borders are just because of my task bar since when I'm working with the level editor I'm loading and reloading my maps constantly so going into full screen mods everytime is a pain in the ass, so I just cut out the bottom and top so people don't get all pissy about it.

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - FlawlessHappiness - 12-31-2012

(12-31-2012, 01:48 PM)Kman Wrote: So I spent the night making this:
[Image: 86GQz.jpg]
Billboards look like shit, I know. Gonna fix that up tomorrow though cause it's like 5 am.

If i didn't know that those papers was just hanging in the air it wouldn't ruin the thoughts... still it's a pretty cool picture!
As the others said, work with more details.

It looks like a hurricane, or some kind of time storm splitting the room apart, and that's pretty cool... I would choose blue colors instead of orange, though...

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - The chaser - 01-04-2013

Billboards look like shit, I know. Gonna fix that up tomorrow though cause it's like 5 am.

I would put debris in the ground, like "some fu**ing shit that fell from the roof".

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Danny Boy - 01-04-2013

Not bad kman! I like it! its new and Original Smile!

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Nice - 01-04-2013

(12-31-2012, 11:32 PM)beecake Wrote:

I would choose blue colors instead of orange, though...

imo, orange is better. Blue is too mainstream and overused Big Grin

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Danny Boy - 01-04-2013

Oh my! Dogfood has digivolved!

oh my... 1,500th post Big Grin

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Wooderson - 01-04-2013

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Danny Boy - 01-05-2013

Damn I haven't seen that opening for a fucking long time! Nostalgia is flowing trough my veins right now xD

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - kartanonperuna - 01-05-2013

God damn that pic up there,yeah Roboprog's, would be so much more easily seen in DARKER background of this forum.

RE: Screenshot criticism thread - Streetboat - 01-06-2013

In all honesty, for a horror game, why is the only forum theme a white/blue color? It just makes no sense, since you can't see the (typically darker) screenshots and it's rough on the eyes.