Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Oh my god... - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Oh my god... (/thread-11768.html)

Oh my god... - CorinthianMerchant - 12-09-2011

Frictional Games, ni har skapat den bästa skräckupplevelsen någonsin...

Amnesia was my first real horror game,(I had played some horror adventures in Spore*) and I was terrified. The Archives left me cold-sweating, the Wine Cellar, the Choir, The Prison... I was so scared... The claustrophobic feeling of helplessness... No nightmares yet, but I'm listening to sounds much more now. You are awesome.

I will download the HPL2 engine and Notepad++ soon, and I'm in planning stage of a custom story and a TC.

I din't found anything direct negative in Amnesia, so I think the game is as scary as it gets.

Fortsätt göra dessa skräckinjagande spel, för evigt!!

/CorinthianMerchant

*Adventures mainly by HRmatthew and Nethellus.

RE: Oh my god... - BlueFury - 12-09-2011

1) Indeed, the game is really scary.
2) I wish you good luck on your custom story!
3) You have an extremely hateful signature, which indicates you being a scumbag.

RE: Oh my god... - CorinthianMerchant - 12-09-2011

I'm sorry if I offended you BlueFury, it was more of a joke than a demand, but I'll remove it.

RE: Oh my god... - Warlock - 12-10-2011

Indeed this game is the most terrifying shit i have ever experienced. I am currenty in the Choir main hall, and i refuse to play anymore because of significant amounts of shit in my pants.

RE: Oh my god... - J.R.S.S. - 12-12-2011

Only when the act of adventure and progression stops in a man, tells he is being torn from the inside. By love, by hatred...by fear. Keep playing, keep adventuring. Do not let fear stop you. Sink into it, let the darkness cover you so you can continue. Embrace it, for without the darkness the light couldn't shine.

RE: Oh my god... - BrooksyFC - 12-13-2011

The prison was my scariest level. When you've finished it, give the Penumbra series ago, if you haven't already. I've just done Overture and it was amazing. Bring on Black Plague Big Grin

RE: Oh my god... - kartanonperuna - 12-15-2011

(12-13-2011, 01:02 PM)BrooksyFC Wrote: The prison was my scariest level. When you've finished it, give the Penumbra series ago, if you haven't already. I've just done Overture and it was amazing. Bring on Black Plague Big Grin
Ah Penumbra series was amazing.Ive played it twice trough.

RE: Oh my god... - Dewi - 12-16-2011

I love everything I played so far, but I quit after the Morgue...
This was the first horror game I ever played. I hadn't even watched a horror movie before this, since I'm so afraid of the genre... But Amnesia looked much too interesting, so I played it anyway. Very glad I did.
I've never been as immersed into a game before.

RE: Oh my god... - imgoneimdead - 12-28-2011

I like the story and all, but I can't imerse myself into it. I just want brenneburg to explode into peices making a puzzle that you need to jump all the way up the broken peices to do.

RE: Oh my god... - TheShortestStruuaaww - 12-29-2011

(12-13-2011, 01:02 PM)BrooksyFC Wrote: The prison was my scariest level.
No. No.
The Storage room. Most terrifying thing thats ever happened in my life.