Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
* Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) (/thread-12064.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2 + No Snowflakes + MAC) - Statyk - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 01:58 PM)Teomas Wrote: What happen if you place a chair or box infront of the table?
Are you able to escape the Grunt?
The script is set so when the monster hits a collide box by the table, the screen goes black. You can run a little further, but no, you can't escape the ending, and you will always be looking towards the grunt.

Are people STILL playing this? O.o

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2 + No Snowflakes + MAC) - Unearthlybrutal - 01-22-2012

Quote:Are people STILL playing this? O.o

Why not? Its fantastic modSmile

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2 + No Snowflakes + MAC) - RawkBandMan - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 05:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: and you will always be looking towards the grunt.
Really? It didn't for me. I kept on running and jumped like 5 times trying to get on to the table. It never forced me to look at Mr. Face at all...

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2 + No Snowflakes + MAC) - Statyk - 01-23-2012

(01-22-2012, 05:16 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote:
Quote:Are people STILL playing this? O.o
Why not? Its fantastic modSmile
Thank you!
But it's out of season and its extreme lag makes me feel like I actually did terribly. I'd post a low quality version (as it is the issue with the spotlights apparently, NOT the snowflakes), but like I said, it's out of season now, I kinda want this to die. (even though it has tons of effort put in XD)

But hey, if people still want to play, I hope they enjoy it!

(01-22-2012, 06:44 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 05:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: and you will always be looking towards the grunt.
Really? It didn't for me. I kept on running and jumped like 5 times trying to get on to the table. It never forced me to look at Mr. Face at all...
That's odd... >>

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - Statyk - 02-16-2012

Was reluctant to bump this, but I felt the need to fix this finally. people are still downloading (which really surprises me...) and I am aware of the lag, therefore, I have fixed it, as well as scripts, audio, and the loading image. The sink has been replaced with a detailed one, and there is a new ambient experience in the cellar. Check the bottom of the OP for new download and changelog!

Merry Christmas again, I apologize for the delay. I just wanted this to die out but it's not >> So I have fixed the lag as much as possible for real this time.

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - Trooy - 02-25-2012

This custom story was awesome, I loved it!
Also...
Spoiler below!
Did anyone else find the secret? Based on one person in the thread, it looks like they found the hidden note. I completely stumbled onto the secret by accident though, haha. I accidentally glitched the first key, so I went and was clicking the hammer on all the windows, and found it then. Now I just need to check the rar file, hehe.
Anyway, this custom story was amazing! Keep up the good work!

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - TheDashingTroll - 03-14-2012

why does it need a serial key? and where/ how can i get one?

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - Schyze - 04-25-2012

Exellent Mod! now i must begin the new adventure with new Light!

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - Lonk - 08-09-2012

I don't understand how to install this. I drop the folder Oh Silent Night in C:/Programs/Steam/steamapps/common/amnesia the dark descent but when I launch the game it's normal amnesia and not Oh Silent Night. What should I do?

RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG) - Statyk - 08-09-2012

(08-09-2012, 03:51 PM)Lonk Wrote: I don't understand how to install this. I drop the folder Oh Silent Night in C:/Programs/Steam/steamapps/common/amnesia the dark descent but when I launch the game it's normal amnesia and not Oh Silent Night. What should I do?
You ran the "Oh_Silent_Night.bat" right?