Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia Movie Question - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia Movie Question (/thread-12366.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - Kman - 01-06-2012

I'd LOVE to make an amnesia short film, I think that would work. It's just a feature length film wouldn't work. Although I don't really have the sets or actors to pull it off. Not really any castle up in Washington Tongue I hope some day I get/someone else gets the chance to make one (I want to be a movie writer and director when I grow up)

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - The Rock Worm - 01-06-2012

(01-06-2012, 07:26 AM)kman Wrote: I'd LOVE to make an amnesia short film, I think that would work. It's just a feature length film wouldn't work. Although I don't really have the sets or actors to pull it off. Not really any castle up in Washington Tongue I hope some day I get/someone else gets the chance to make one (I want to be a movie writer and director when I grow up)
Even a short film would be neat to see. I hope you make a great movie writer and director Smile

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - J.R.S.S. - 01-07-2012

Kman, if you wish we could possibly write a short based off Amnesia and/or "The Outside". Would be good to start you off in the film direction (always starts with writing a short). Just send me a pm if you're interested.

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - BlueFury - 01-07-2012

I'm usually bored and found a lantern prop in gmod, i might make a video, don't expect much though.

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - The Rock Worm - 01-07-2012

(01-07-2012, 02:38 AM)BlueFury Wrote: I'm usually bored and found a lantern prop in gmod, i might make a video, don't expect much though.
That would still be a neat video to see. I don't even have an Amnesia style lantern, prop or otherwise.

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - Kman - 01-07-2012

(01-07-2012, 02:35 AM)J.R.S.Storch Wrote: Kman, if you wish we could possibly write a short based off Amnesia and/or "The Outside". Would be good to start you off in the film direction (always starts with writing a short). Just send me a pm if you're interested.
Nah it's fine, I've got my hands full with my custom story and school, also I don't think I wouldn't do justice to the script (since I'm sure it would be VERY good considering that you work at a professional movie studio). It's really nice of you to offer though!

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - RawkBandMan - 01-07-2012

I know people are saying that Amnesia's too long, but consider this.

Make it in parts.

See what I did thar?

In all seriousness, I wouldn't watch the movie. I'm not saying I don't want it, but movies that are scary just knock the piss out of me. If it was an animated movie, maybe. I would give it thought, but not if it's a mix of Real life and then having really good animated monsters. -shudderz-

RE: Amnesia Movie Question - The Rock Worm - 01-07-2012

(01-07-2012, 04:12 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: I know people are saying that Amnesia's too long, but consider this.

Make it in parts.

See what I did thar?

In all seriousness, I wouldn't watch the movie. I'm not saying I don't want it, but movies that are scary just knock the piss out of me. If it was an animated movie, maybe. I would give it thought, but not if it's a mix of Real life and then having really good animated monsters. -shudderz-
I can see Amnesia as a movie being split up into two parts if the story is too long for the movie makers. Good idea.