Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Dark Room 2 Abridged Released!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Dark Room 2 Abridged Released!!! (/thread-12599.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story): (last "news" before the realease of the mod) - Zumper - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 01:20 AM)Danarogon Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Statyk Wrote: PS... I made something cute =3
yes you did... yes you did... it is small, fluffy and deadly... DAMN MAN I LOVE YOU! (not in the gay way)
ofc it's the gay way

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story): (last "news" before the realease of the mod) - Kman - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 08:07 AM)Zumper Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 01:20 AM)Danarogon Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Statyk Wrote: PS... I made something cute =3
yes you did... yes you did... it is small, fluffy and deadly... DAMN MAN I LOVE YOU! (not in the gay way)
ofc it's the gay way
Bro, who DOESN'T love Statyk in the gay way?

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story): (last "news" before the realease of the mod) - Mr.Amnesia - 03-09-2012

hahaha lol looks like the thread is back alive. gosh you guys sure know how to keep a person edging out of there seat and make them cant wait for dark room 2. =D gosh i cant imagine what kind of horror you have in store for us. 0_0 =D

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - mannen1338 - 03-16-2012

looks like the mod is never going to get released =P i have waited for 1 month

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - Mine Turtle - 03-16-2012

(03-16-2012, 02:54 PM)mannen1338 Wrote: looks like the mod is never going to get released =P i have waited for 1 month
try make a mod in a month... just try it... and see how much sense that comment made...

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - Danny Boy - 03-16-2012

(03-16-2012, 02:54 PM)mannen1338 Wrote: looks like the mod is never going to get released =P i have waited for 1 month
Indeed it is takeing a long time to make this... i thought that dark room 2 would be finished much sooner (in xmas to be exact)... but i soon found out that makeing realease date is simply not a good idea Tongue besides i can't work on dark room 24/7... i have my own life and school. but i can tell you this guys... i am currently working on the last map! all i can tell you about it is it takes place in a modern(ish) location Wink statyk approved so i think that means its good Big Grin!

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - DespairAporia - 03-16-2012

Oh my, good to hear it is nearly over Smile I hope my 3 months of waiting will pay off. I am also looking forward to Pewdie's and Cry's part in this and hopefully their LP. Can't wait!

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - flamez3 - 03-16-2012

Me...Want....NOA!

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - Danny Boy - 03-17-2012

(03-16-2012, 11:47 PM)flamez3 Wrote: Me...Want....NOA!
fine take it.

[Image: Cacharel-noa.jpg]

One thing i most confess... after working for so long in Dark Room 2 i kinda didn't really imagined lately how all of you will react to it... i mean damn guys Dark Room 1 got even more popular then White Night and some people even say its the best cs ever... just because i put some memes into the face of some monsters... but now... Dark Room 2 is on a whole new level... its both epic and funny but also beutiful in the enviorment art... and that makes me think that it is a shame for this to be a troll map :/ i mean we actualy have a story for this now (it doesn't matter if it is actualy reidiculos... it is still there... written and done!) i just don't know guys... its really weird... it just like i am makeing something that is actualy useless you know? for example a lot of custom stories out there are made because the modders want to tell a story that haves meaning in it... but dark room... well its just kinda stupid and it is actualy a shame for it to be so popular... i mean of course i want people to like it but putting it above so many other cs and fc because we have put some comic material that we really didn't make ourselfs? i dunno if it is fair... that is why i am defenetly going to say that this Dark Room will be the last... if someone wants more then those 2 then make it yourselfs because i am done... for now on wend Dark Room 2 is done i'll work in my actual story oriented projects: "Life Lender" and "Growing And Inside Me" for i don't want to be known has the one who put troll face in Amnesia... well if you actualy read this till the end... well thank you for your time... and I apologize you if this sounded a bit strange here and there for it is 3 in the morning here and i might not be my fully me right now... thank you again.

RE: Dark Room 2 (true story) - flamez3 - 03-17-2012

I don't think everyone liked Dark Room because you put a troll face on Amnesia, I think they liked it cause you did something totally different and had not been done before in Amnesia. You might think that you are wasting a Custom story like this on a troll map, but without the troll map... Honestly it would be like every other custom story out there. You made a unique map, not a troll map.