Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME (/thread-12684.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Statyk - 01-18-2012

I was bored and wanted to model something simple... Watched "Amnesia What The F*** ?!?" and decided to make this:

All sounds are in-game!

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - flamez3 - 01-18-2012

xD I was laughing so hard I heard that. Good job : )

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Statyk - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 01:43 AM)flamez3 Wrote: xD I was laughing so hard I heard that. Good job : )
I want a Milky Way now... That model looks delish.

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - RawkBandMan - 01-18-2012

Download for the Milky Ways?

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - iOuFTW - 01-18-2012

This is great xP I laughed aswell as my friend. I also jumped.

(01-18-2012, 04:11 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Download for the Milky Ways?
We'll seeeee.... I may want to keep this to myself for a little while. I have ideas for it.
(01-18-2012, 04:12 AM)iOuFTW Wrote: This is great xP I laughed aswell as my friend. I also jumped.
And thank you! I jumped a bit while I was playing because I didn't test the decreased monster timer and wasn't ready for it =P

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - BrooksyFC - 01-18-2012

Pahaha!! This is brilliant! Should have closed the door when you went in Tongue wouldn't have got so angry.

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Tanshaydar - 01-18-2012

I've made something like this for White Night, before release. However, this uses completely original sounds, which makes it slightly better and funnier considering I just used texts Tongue

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Wooderson - 01-18-2012

You took quite possibly the greatest moment ever recorded of this game and made it just as funny. Great work!

Haha, thanks for all the comments guys, I didn't think it was so funny. I just REALLY like how the MilkyWay came out. Perhaps I'll change my mind and post a download of the candy somewhere.
(01-18-2012, 12:35 PM)BrooksyFC Wrote: Pahaha!! This is brilliant! Should have closed the door when you went in Tongue wouldn't have got so angry.
It wasn't the door... I took his precious Chocolate.

(01-18-2012, 04:59 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: I've made something like this for White Night, before release. However, this uses completely original sounds, which makes it slightly better and funnier considering I just used texts Tongue
And you had a reference in WN?? O.o Where?? I missed it!