Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME (/thread-12684.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Tanshaydar - 01-19-2012

(01-18-2012, 09:39 PM)Statyk Wrote: And you had a reference in WN?? O.o Where?? I missed it!
It was just a video, nothing in final game.

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Nice - 01-19-2012

Hahaha Smile

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Brennenburg - 01-21-2012

That was just too funny Smile

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Hunter of Shadows - 01-23-2012

All I have to say is that is a really fast and aggressive monster

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Gasjockey - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 12:32 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: All I have to say is that is a really fast and aggressive monster
Wouldn't you be too if you'd been looking forward all day to eating a sweet, sweet milky way bar, then some punkass idiot with a lantern goes ahead and steals it?

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - penumbra 4ever - 01-23-2012

amazing, i just can't stop laughing

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - A Luna - 01-23-2012

That was freaking amazing! that must be one of my favorite scares of all time. Didn't that video get taken off youtube?:S

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Statyk - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 09:23 PM)A Luna Wrote: That was freaking amazing! that must be one of my favorite scares of all time. Didn't that video get taken off youtube?:S
No >> It's still there. click on the link in the annotation in the video =P and thanks everyone! The milky way is free for download here

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - A Luna - 01-25-2012

(01-23-2012, 10:22 PM)Statyk Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 09:23 PM)A Luna Wrote: That was freaking amazing! that must be one of my favorite scares of all time. Didn't that video get taken off youtube?:S

No >> It's still there. click on the link in the annotation in the video =P and thanks everyone! The milky way is free for download here
I meant the other video from which the sound was taken from. The big coward who always screams like that when something scary happens.

RE: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME - Statyk - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 11:47 AM)A Luna Wrote: I meant the other video from which the sound was taken from. The big coward who always screams like that when something scary happens.

Yes! I have the link to the original video in the annotation. I never heard of it getting removed...