Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- (/thread-12897.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - raraownage - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 03:15 AM)pleh Wrote: I'm new to this site, and this is one of the scariest mods i played yet. I am having a little trouble in a room where I have to find 3 rods. I found 2, blue and red, and I've searched for yellow and cant seem to find it. Help?
I had the same problem Tongue There's a screenshot of it on page 2, I think.
Spoiler below!
If you still can't find it, it's hidden close to the ceiling on a wooden bar close to a door. Good luck!

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Thiefnuker - 02-01-2012

@pleh:
Many people didn't find the yellow rod because it's too hard to find it Wink check out the whole thread, i think somewhere around page 3 there's a screenshot where you can find it Tongue

And at everyone who replied with constructive criticism:

Thanks a lot,
We will keep the shop feature (and probably expand it) in our next story, but this time we will let it fit the mood.

Greetz,
Thiefnuker

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - GrAVit - 02-01-2012

Nice, but you guys should keep attention to the spelling.
I can see many typos and such, and in some cases, just generally bad grammar.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Measuring - 02-01-2012

1 swedish guy and 2 german guys. We try Tongue But we will in our next project Wink
(02-01-2012, 07:41 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Nice, but you guys should keep attention to the spelling.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Kman - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 07:59 PM)Measuring Wrote: 1 swedish guy and 2 german guys. We try Tongue But we will in our next project Wink
(02-01-2012, 07:41 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Nice, but you guys should keep attention to the spelling.
I'd suggest getting someone that's fluent in english to proof read stuff for you.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Thiefnuker - 02-02-2012

@kman:

Don't worry, we will Wink

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - GrAVit - 02-02-2012

Hey, uhh.. I have a problem.
Spoiler below!
When I get hit down the well by the suitor in the labyrinth place, and I wake up, I can't move. Neither my mouse or the keyboard.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Mine Turtle - 02-02-2012

so a grunt came over to me while playin this, and right before the kill, he stoped, and said: ''...i need bout three fiddy''

XD

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Thiefnuker - 02-02-2012

@Gravit:

Do you have the FC or the CS? The FC wasn't inspected by myself, but its basically a copy of the cs... and in the CS everything works. You can try to enable the debug console and type "SetPlayerActive(true)" in it.

@The other guy:

He said whaaat? xD

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Taylordboii - 02-03-2012

(01-29-2012, 07:22 PM)Measuring Wrote: Hint: Hit it with something heavy Wink
(01-29-2012, 06:45 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: Fucking bug in Cellar

i use crowbar, and when i try to move it, nothing effect! whatta????
[Image: KBSYas.jpg]

all other doors are closed, i can"t go further... sad.
I also have the same problem. I've tried throwing everything at it. It doesn't break.