Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled]Legend of Herobrine - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled]Legend of Herobrine (/thread-13982.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - Statyk - 06-03-2012

(06-03-2012, 07:10 AM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: Well getting a minecraft level as the entire map is not that much skill....to me it is like autotune, I am letting the machine do everything for me, if I use the models and be creative I can make a more 3D realistic minecraft custom story....
The best work is being able to do something equal or better quality with the least amount of effort. I would've taken this route when I was making a Minecraft level, but I went through the stupid trouble of modeling each block before moving on to other projects. I would've rather seen this type of level and was actually excited to play it in a Minecraft world, but if you want to make it look like every other custom story, I guess that's up to you.

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - A.I. - 06-05-2012

Well here is my idea, I am planing on a full conversion, changing the hand model to minecraft models.....that is the best I can do, once I figure out how to texture on maya. ( I am a noob ) That is the best I could probably do...

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - A.I. - 06-15-2012

Well the project is officially back up again, the new computer makes the level editor run 5x quicker

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - RawkBandMan - 06-15-2012

(06-05-2012, 03:04 PM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: Well here is my idea, I am planing on a full conversion, changing the hand model to minecraft models.....that is the best I can do, once I figure out how to texture on maya. ( I am a noob ) That is the best I could probably do...
That's pretty awesome Smile Glad to hear this is back up. Good luck!

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - masterpeelord123 - 06-21-2012

I can do a voice for Herobrine or a villager! Big Grin

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - Bunnypoppop - 06-21-2012

In case you missed it before
I can give voice acting Herobrine a shot [Image: smile.gif] I have a Blue Yeti microphone and my voice is pretty deep.
And it's great to hear this is back up!

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - The Shanus - 06-21-2012

I like the sound of the regret/angry. So long as you want the person to be threatening with a rather deep/loud voice.

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - A.I. - 07-31-2012

I sorta hit a wall, I need some support to continue this! I completely forgot about this, I got a new computer and I transferred the files to the windows ( I had a mac *chokes* ) Okay, I am again accepting voice actors, but this time PM me!

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - A.I. - 08-13-2012

Okay, my hard drive failed on me and I had to re-install EVERYTHING! So I lost everything! So story is the same, new environment! Time to start all over again!

RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - RawkBandMan - 08-14-2012

(08-13-2012, 10:08 PM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: Okay, my hard drive failed on me and I had to re-install EVERYTHING! So I lost everything! So story is the same, new environment! Time to start all over again!
WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?

That's stupid >:C

Well, good luck on recreating everything... :p