Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Share a little bit! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Share a little bit! (/thread-15316.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Share a little bit! - Statyk - 06-13-2012

(06-11-2012, 08:58 AM)Leon Kennedy Wrote: Did I already tell you guys I love beer?
[Image: 33lmdqd.jpg]

Holy balls, is that your room behind you?

RE: Share a little bit! - Unearthlybrutal - 06-18-2012

(06-11-2012, 08:58 AM)Leon Kennedy Wrote: Did I already tell you guys I love beer?
Spoiler below!

[Image: 33lmdqd.jpg]

Mmmm... dark lager Big Grin

RE: Share a little bit! - Gunslingerjh - 06-19-2012

Haha, no thats in a local bar, my room is a lot smaller unfortunately Sad.
Stella Artois all the way baby!

RE: Share a little bit! - CorinthianMerchant - 08-01-2012

Bump.
I sail and canoe.

RE: Share a little bit! - Daniel Topping - 08-08-2012

8'th of August, 2012.

My name is Daniel, I live in Mayfair, London, or atleast so I did. I now find myself lost in the prussian wood as I have managed to forget how to make my way back.

During my younger years I spent most my days with my sister Hazel, reading for her and keeping her strong throughout her illness.

Not to be the most depressing person around here but during that same time I was often abused by my father and a classmate of mine, the memories would still haunt me today if I could remember them clearly. I do however recall this classmate being connected to rocks somehow, this fact I still wonder upon today.

I suffer from Nyctophobia in a way which makes me feel trapped within dark places as If I would never escape.

I do not have what one would refer to as a job, I have during recent years made my living as an Archaeologist.

I would tell you more about myself but at this time my memory is foggy and the woods are dark. I can barely make out the shapes of my keyboard buttons and I am trembling from fear.

RE: Share a little bit! - Potato - 08-08-2012

(08-08-2012, 08:22 PM)Daniel Topping Wrote: 8'th of August, 2012.

My name is Daniel, I live in Mayfair, London, or atleast so I did. I now find myself lost in the prussian wood as I have managed to forget how to make my way back.

During my younger years I spent most my days with my sister Hazel, reading for her and keeping her strong throughout her illness.

Not to be the most depressing person around here but during that same time I was often abused by my father and a classmate of mine, the memories would still haunt me today if I could remember them clearly. I do however recall this classmate being connected to rocks somehow, this fact I still wonder upon today.

I suffer from Nyctophobia in a way which makes me feel trapped within dark places as If I would never escape.

I do not have what one would refer to as a job, I have during recent years made my living as an Archaeologist.

I would tell you more about myself but at this time my memory is foggy and the woods are dark. I can barely make out the shapes of my keyboard buttons and I am trembling from fear.
hey man

a/s/l?

from-
[Image: grunt.png]

RE: Share a little bit! - Danny Boy - 08-10-2012

My name is Adriano Portugal but I rather be called "Danny". I am a fucked up person who draws weird shit like this:

[Image: bugsbi.jpg]
I like to call this one Bugs..... take that furries!

RE: Share a little bit! - Mine Turtle - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 03:43 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: My name is Adriano Portugal but I rather be called "Danny". I am a fucked up person who draws weird shit like this:

[Image: bugsbi.jpg]
...hot

RE: Share a little bit! - failedALIAS - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 03:43 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: [Image: bugsbi.jpg]
CURSE YOU DANNY! You and your damn exoskeletons!

RE: Share a little bit! - Ghieri - 08-12-2012

Hello, I'm 20. I'm a guy who wants to share awesome things with the world. I'm not particularly good at anything, but I can answer general questions about most things. My main focus is Technical design for games, and am working under my own tutelage. (I'm mostly self-taught.) I hope to one day be involved in the production of amazing games in the future, and will not stop until I'm there.

Oh, and I'm going into the USAF in 3 months. Woo.