Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Do you like Gray ? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Do you like Gray ? (/thread-1562.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Do you like Gray ? - Cactus78 - 02-09-2008

It's not Gray, it's Gary.

First time I saw Gary and his amazing barricade-breaking abilities, I was so freaked out I ran back to the mess hall put both bookshelves in-front of the door, a chair's back between the shelves and the door, put two wooden beams through the chair, and then placed two barrels behind the sides of the beams....
Gary scares me. Sad

RE: Do you like Gray ? - Klayman - 02-09-2008

Maybe some small Rockworm

RE: Do you like Gray ? - Yuhaney - 02-09-2008

He gives up the searching too easily. Once he saw me and started to run after me, I hided behind the desk and he just gave up the search and went to the next cell.

I really like the idea of hide and seek! Smile But Grey is too easy...

RE: Do you like Gray ? - jo291 - 02-09-2008

Scraper Wrote:He gives up the searching too easily. Once he saw me and started to run after me, I hided behind the desk and he just gave up the search and went to the next cell.

I really like the idea of hide and seek! Smile But Grey is too easy...
ya he failed coullege

RE: Do you like Gray ? - HiViH - 02-09-2008

He is a crazy human after all, he may simply have a Short term memory lose, poor Gary.

RE: Do you like Gray ? - jo291 - 02-09-2008

HiViH Wrote:He is a crazy human after all, he may simply have a Short term memory lose, poor Gary.
lets move him into garys mod maby hell fell more welcome

RE: Do you like Gray ? - Kedjane - 02-09-2008

Wait a moment, he gives up?
For me he went out from the room after a while, idled four secs and then came back in again. He said something like "There you are" (Sounded like a pedophilian or something, really mean) and ran up to me and started hitting me.

RE: Do you like Gray ? - WindexGlow - 02-09-2008

HuntFOV = "270"
HuntSpeed = "3.5"
HuntForLostPlayerTime = "6.0"
HuntMinSeeChance = "0.2"
HuntMinHearVolume = "0.2"
HuntSound = "infected_hunting"
HuntSoundMinInteraval = "5"
HuntSoundMaxInteraval = "10"

Doesn't look for you too long; increasing the number will probably make things..more interesting ;-)
C:\Penumbra\Penumbra Black Plague Demo\redist\models\characters\character_infected\character_infected.ent
(I put my installation in a special folder; yours will be located in a different spot, probably in paradox\penumbra black plague demo

Have fun.

RE: Do you like Gray ? - Kedjane - 02-09-2008

WindexGlow Wrote:
HuntFOV = "270"
HuntSpeed = "3.5"
HuntForLostPlayerTime = "6.0"
HuntMinSeeChance = "0.2"
HuntMinHearVolume = "0.2"
HuntSound = "infected_hunting"
HuntSoundMinInteraval = "5"
HuntSoundMaxInteraval = "10"

Doesn't look for you too long; increasing the number will probably make things..more interesting ;-)
C:\Penumbra\Penumbra Black Plague Demo\redist\models\characters\character_infected\character_infected.ent
(I put my installation in a special folder; yours will be located in a different spot, probably in paradox\penumbra black plague demo

Have fun.
Meeh, I'm stick of people going into the code and checking things - that's what ruin most PC games and is why a console-only game always is better than a PC-only game.
By the way, that 6 second thing I'm pretty sure is searching for already spotted players.

RE: Do you like Gray ? - OneShot - 02-10-2008

Windex could you possibly find a fix for Grey's retarded speech problem. I would prefer him not speaking at all imo...