Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Want Amnesia Merchandise? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Want Amnesia Merchandise? (/thread-15636.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - PrinceCola - 11-05-2012

How about a mini incinerator with Red in it?

Yeah, i went there ^^

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - Statyk - 11-05-2012

Quote:You forgot the link, dear spambot... How's your advertisement going to work without a link? Big Grin

Or...are you a real person? I'm a bit confused right now. Well... Amnesia corsets would be a nice idea, but they are far more expensive than a mere T-shirt or Hoodie. And the target group for such merchandise among the Amnesia community is probably too limited.

If you see someone that even SEEMS like a spambot, hit the report button on the bottom right of their posts for us mods =P it helps a lot. lol how would a nice corset with a grunt face on it look? Instant turn on.

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - Wooderson - 11-05-2012

(11-05-2012, 04:09 PM)Statyk Wrote:
Quote:You forgot the link, dear spambot... How's your advertisement going to work without a link? Big Grin

Or...are you a real person? I'm a bit confused right now. Well... Amnesia corsets would be a nice idea, but they are far more expensive than a mere T-shirt or Hoodie. And the target group for such merchandise among the Amnesia community is probably too limited.

If you see someone that even SEEMS like a spambot, hit the report button on the bottom right of their posts for us mods =P it helps a lot. lol how would a nice corset with a grunt face on it look? Instant turn on.
I'm also seeing a Grunt wearing a sexy maid outfit in my head now XD

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - Tiger - 11-05-2012

Posters and plushies (i'm imagining a cute little grunt :3). T-shirts and Hoodies would also be cool

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - FlawlessHappiness - 11-06-2012

Ooh! A hoodie which you can zip up all over the head. The head will then be a grunt or brute head. Scaaary Tongue

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - johnbox - 11-06-2012

Well... how about a simple cup with an Amnesia/Penumbra/Frictional-Logo, that would be nice, and also not that expensive to produce/to buy for us. I agree with Statyk, keychains seem also like a fine idea.

By the way, is there already something planned, or are you already producing something? It's been a long time since this thread started, and I didn't see any post of progress :o
Just wanted to know. ^^

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - Tiger - 11-08-2012

(11-06-2012, 11:52 AM)beecake Wrote: Ooh! A hoodie which you can zip up all over the head. The head will then be a grunt or brute head. Scaaary Tongue
That...Would be so awesome :O

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - MyRedNeptune - 11-08-2012

(11-05-2012, 04:31 PM)Lucke Wrote: I'm also seeing a Grunt wearing a sexy maid outfit in my head now XD

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - Tiger - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 03:53 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 04:31 PM)Lucke Wrote: I'm also seeing a Grunt wearing a sexy maid outfit in my head now XD

Lawl xD

RE: Want Amnesia Merchandise? - CorinthianMerchant - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 03:53 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote:

Why.
WHY?
WHY?????
WHYY!!!!!!!!!!!!??????