Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? (/thread-15690.html)

Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - ChocMonPie - 05-28-2012

True News or Fake News? Huh

[Image: 8360944.jpg]

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Traggey - 05-29-2012

Cannibal on drugs, the end.

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Adny - 05-29-2012

(05-29-2012, 12:03 AM)Traggey Wrote: Cannibal on drugs, the end.
Agreed. He was clearly on an insane adrenaline rush, which is the human's natural response to many things. Its what allows mothers to life up cars when their baby's in danger, stuff like that. It pushes the human's body to its limit; it is easily possible for the first few gunshots to have little/no effect on this crazy cannibal!

Edit
-------------------

O sh*t I live in Florida.

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Your Computer - 05-29-2012

The news seems to be giving contradicting information for it all. As far as i'm concerned, it's probably a cover up for a(nother) police murder.

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Dutton - 05-29-2012

things like this worries me alot... How can you possible become so insane that your eating another human.. and the worst part is the fact that he's eating his face!

What a crazy world we're livin in....

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - CrazyShootin - 05-29-2012

There was a man, presumably under heavy drug usage. Found by the side of the highway, eating off of the face of what was most likely a homeless man (who is currently in the hospital). Whatever newspaper who put the word "Zombie" in the title deserves to be renamed to "The Derpypress". Fake titles to get attention... sigh.

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Rapture - 05-29-2012

(05-29-2012, 07:54 AM)Your Computer Wrote: The news seems to be giving contradicting information for it all. As far as i'm concerned, it's probably a cover up for a(nother) police murder.
That always worry me to, but if you read the comments. The story has been changed atleast 4+ times.

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - Mine Turtle - 05-29-2012

just to be safe ima buy a brand new Vault 101 bunker; you never know.

RE: Zombie Kill!?!?!? True News or Fake News!?!?!? - CorinthianMerchant - 05-29-2012

(05-29-2012, 08:07 AM)Dutton Wrote: things like this worries me alot... How can you possible become so insane that your eating another human.. and the worst part is the fact that he's eating his face!

What a crazy world we're livin in....

I know right, it's so...
Dutton, let me taste you...