Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art (/thread-16210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Macgyverthehero - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 06:38 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Oh yes one can never have enough steampunk! And steampunk robots. Last game I remember with great steampunk robots was Thief - The Metal Age and that one is so old, the robots resemple origami artworks today. Have to say though, they still creep me out to no end although they don't even look scary. Especially the masked servants , that used to be human - sometimes you can hear them cry softly behind their masks or they beg you to kill them when you fight them. Creepy stuff.

Also you should definitely get a tablet if you plan on doing more art digitally. It takes some time getting used to, but once you get the hang of it it's a whole new world. Especially pressure sensitivity is gold if you're in a program that can make use of it (like photoshop). Big Grin
Whoa, that is a creepy robot in that link.

Also: 100 post taker for this thread!

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Deep One - 07-31-2012

Dwarven spheres and Centurionsfrom Skyrim are pretty cool too.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 07-31-2012

Don't forget the last Dwarf in Morrowind! (Actually he kinda looks like a cyborg pig... ^^)

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Deep One - 08-03-2012

Sorry, I just kind of had to edit this post.

Those images were leaked and were not actually part of the ARG so please keep them off the forums. ^^'

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - CorinthianMerchant - 08-03-2012

[Image: File:Miss_Piggy_and_Kermit_(5535955078).jpg]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Potato - 08-04-2012

Kermit will be the secondary enemy, like that of the brute.

kermit_dan.ogg

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Balpert Spijsbat - 08-06-2012

True, He maybe is just a cyborg piggy!!!

(07-31-2012, 08:28 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Don't forget the last Dwarf in Morrowind! (Actually he kinda looks like a cyborg pig... ^^)

Yes!!! A lot scarier then brutes!!!!

(08-04-2012, 12:00 AM)Potato Wrote: Kermit will be the secondary enemy, like that of the brute.

kermit_dan.ogg

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 08-07-2012

Hey...I just remembered another awesome reference: "the Void" - If you ever wondered how to mix humans with freaky steampunk machinery for the most gruesome effect, look no further than this game. (That guy in the picture there is Mantid and compared to some of his brothers you could actually almost call him handsome...couldn't find good screenshots of the other ones though, so he'll have to do.)

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Deep One - 08-08-2012

(08-07-2012, 11:24 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Hey...I just remembered another awesome reference: "the Void" - If you ever wondered how to mix humans with freaky steampunk machinery for the most gruesome effect, look no further than this game. (That guy in the picture there is Mantid and compared to some of his brothers you could actually almost call him handsome...couldn't find good screenshots of the other ones though, so he'll have to do.)
Holy hell, that is freaky!

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Brennenburg - 08-10-2012

[Image: 268x268.resizedimage]