Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art (/thread-16210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Nice - 02-18-2013

(02-18-2013, 07:39 PM)Josh The Biker Wrote: Wait, so has it been confirmed one of the monsters/the monster will be a pig?

no

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Diz - 02-18-2013

The end of the trailer does state "the swine will rise". Though it is really intriguing: The title "A Machine For Pigs" is said to have a deeper meaning to it, so who knows what they really mean by "swine".

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - failedALIAS - 02-18-2013

(02-18-2013, 10:00 PM)Diz Wrote: The end of the trailer does state "the swine will rise". Though it is really intriguing: The title "A Machine For Pigs" is said to have a deeper meaning to it, so who knows what they really mean by "swine".

That all depends, Diz, on what one considers a pig. . .

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - The Raining Brains - 02-18-2013

I think the pig sounds are confirmation enough. Then again we could always be presented with something that does not resemble a pig at all but still squeals like one...which might be disturbing.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - failedALIAS - 02-18-2013

(02-18-2013, 10:14 PM)The Raining Brains Wrote: I think the pig sounds are confirmation enough. Then again we could always be presented with something that does not resemble a pig at all but still squeals like one...which might be disturbing.

[Image: nope-chuck-testa-photo-u1.jpg]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Diz - 02-18-2013

(02-18-2013, 10:03 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: That all depends, Diz, on what one considers a pig. . .

Haha, oh god!

(02-18-2013, 10:14 PM)The Raining Brains Wrote: Then again we could always be presented with something that does not resemble a pig at all but still squeals like one...which might be disturbing.

This. Definitely this. I believe that most people will think the creature sensed in the teasers more or less resembles a pig, but I think that once we actually start playing the game, we will keep noticing traits that it in fact might be something entirely different. Add this to the fact that you are to see as little of the creature as possible. Oh dear. This is going to be the most freaky thing, is it not ...?

Either that, or it might just be a horny pervert. Get it?

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - GoldenFalcon101 - 02-19-2013

Uhm, not sure if someone's already said this, but whilst reading about cadaver dogs who help search for dead bodies or something like that, I saw that it mentions the ONLY thing that can trip a dog up whilst searching for a dead body is the body of a dead pig. This is because of the similarity it has to humans.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Tiger - 02-19-2013

(02-19-2013, 05:01 PM)GoldenFalcon101 Wrote: Uhm, not sure if someone's already said this, but whilst reading about cadaver dogs who help search for dead bodies or something like that, I saw that it mentions the ONLY thing that can trip a dog up whilst searching for a dead body is the body of a dead pig. This is because of the similarity it has to humans.

Interesting, but I'm not sure how that's relevant.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - GoldenFalcon101 - 02-20-2013

(02-19-2013, 10:41 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 05:01 PM)GoldenFalcon101 Wrote: Uhm, not sure if someone's already said this, but whilst reading about cadaver dogs who help search for dead bodies or something like that, I saw that it mentions the ONLY thing that can trip a dog up whilst searching for a dead body is the body of a dead pig. This is because of the similarity it has to humans.

Interesting, but I'm not sure how that's relevant.

I just meant how similar the body of a pig is to a humans, so there's a good chance it is actually a pig as a monster ^^''

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - failedALIAS - 02-21-2013

(06-27-2012, 03:44 PM)Dclayne Wrote: Yes I think about P.B. Smile

The feelings mutual. . .

Also, discovered leaked concepts for the pig!

Spoiler below!

[Image: 7168730082_e0dd6766ea.jpg]