Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art (/thread-16210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - palistov - 06-19-2012

Guys, really? This is silly. Using a monster from a different game to guess what AMFP monsters will be like? Foolishness. Naivety. Blasphemy. Here's my concept. I can totally see this being a legitimate concept for AMFP's pig-monsters.

[Image: amfp-monster.jpg]

Hopefully nobody takes me seriously.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Damascus Rose - 06-19-2012

(06-19-2012, 01:44 AM)palistov Wrote: Guys, really? This is silly. Using a monster from a different game to guess what AMFP monsters will be like? Foolishness. Naivety. Blasphemy. Here's my concept. I can totally see this being a legitimate concept for AMFP's pig-monsters.

0gM!1!! thats what you think the monster will look like!!!!! u dum thsi is suposed to b scry gaim!

But anyway, I agree that we don't really have much to base it off of but it's still fun to think and design monsters that we think could be in the game. Gotta spend our time waiting somehow Big Grin

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Danny Boy - 06-19-2012

(06-19-2012, 01:44 AM)palistov Wrote: Guys, really? This is silly. Using a monster from a different game to guess what AMFP monsters will be like? Foolishness. Naivety. Blasphemy. Here's my concept. I can totally see this being a legitimate concept for AMFP's pig-monsters.

Please... don't give me ideas...

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - MaZiCUT - 06-19-2012

(06-19-2012, 12:41 AM)Danarogon Wrote: Thats the most fucking beautiful thing I have ever seen bro!
I'm glad someone liked it, i painted this with a mouse, i've scraped up money for a tablet so i guess i'll be drawing alot more, and this time with a tablet. Big Grin

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Spectrasonic - 06-19-2012

Not bad. But I think instead of arms must be iron limbs. Look at the shadow of monster, the arms are VERY thin!

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Lucas - 06-19-2012

Haha, awesome!

I guess all we can do is to wait, and encountering the monster itself.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - cantremember - 06-19-2012

If previous games are anything to go by (Infected, suitors, grunts, bodies) we almost certainly know that the pig monster will be naked.

(06-19-2012, 06:42 AM)CrazyArts Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 12:41 AM)Danarogon Wrote: Thats the most fucking beautiful thing I have ever seen bro!
I'm glad someone liked it, i painted this with a mouse, i've scraped up money for a tablet so i guess i'll be drawing alot more, and this time with a tablet. Big Grin
Sarcasm is such a beautiful art...

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - MaZiCUT - 06-19-2012

(06-19-2012, 03:25 PM)Danarogon Wrote:
I was in an extra good mood that day.

So you are not allowed to post ideas of how you think it will look like?

wow.

(06-19-2012, 04:47 PM)CrazyArts Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 03:25 PM)Danarogon Wrote:
I was in an extra good mood that day.

So you are not allowed to post ideas of how you think it will look like?

wow.
My good sir. i was just joking whit you. i did not say that you aren't allowed to imagine how the pig looks like. and i don't understand what i said to make you think that way.