Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art (/thread-16210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Dclayne - 07-12-2012

Some new stuff Smile
[attachment=3129]
[attachment=3130]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Warp - 07-14-2012

Nice art, though I don't imagine the monster will be holding a weapon, I imagine it would be built in, like the brutes sword.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Potato - 07-14-2012

^ This. I can never see that happening for some reason, it seems too weak and not gruesome enough in my opinion. He needs like a crazy-ass katana built into his arm.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Macgyverthehero - 07-14-2012

(07-14-2012, 02:25 PM)Potato Wrote: ^ This. I can never see that happening for some reason, it seems too weak and not gruesome enough in my opinion. He needs like a crazy-ass katana built into his arm.
How about an axe or mace instead?

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 07-14-2012

Why the focus on medieval melee weapons? Big Grin I think we should embrace the industrial revolution here! I'm thinking more along the lines of a really f***** up walking meat grinder, with lots of rotating gears and pumping pistons, moving under a thin layer of rotting torn skin. Electrical bonesaws, rotating blades, hissing steam! Things that crush and things that chop and the head of a pig without eyes placed on top!

...man I can't wait to see what the actual monsters will look like. When I first meet one ingame, I will be torn between fear and curiosity! (Knowing myself, fear will no doubt win and make me quit the game as soon as I catch even the tiniest glimpse of the beast.)

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Potato - 07-14-2012

So, after alot of inner pressure, I decided to take a shot at my own pig monster! ;D It's not as polished as the others, I just did a quick 30 min sketch and colored it in crayons (professionalism ftw!). For the weapon, I decided sort of a mace/hand melee weapon with nails everywhere. My Iphone couldn't really pick of the nails as well as I wanted to. Also, I added some pipes spilling out vile gas for extra attractiveness.

[Image: amfp002.jpg]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Deep One - 07-15-2012

(07-14-2012, 03:45 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Why the focus on medieval melee weapons? Big Grin I think we should embrace the industrial revolution here! I'm thinking more along the lines of a really f***** up walking meat grinder, with lots of rotating gears and pumping pistons, moving under a thin layer of rotting torn skin. Electrical bonesaws, rotating blades, hissing steam! Things that crush and things that chop and the head of a pig without eyes placed on top!
This!!! Steampunk ftw

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Dclayne - 07-16-2012

And two more pictures for today. I hope that you are not tired. Wink
[attachment=3151]

[attachment=3152]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Deep One - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 12:49 PM)Dclayne Wrote: And two more pictures for today. I hope that you are not tired. Wink
Amazing work man. That is just awesome

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 07-17-2012

Why are Amnesia monsters always male? Big Grin
Nah seriously, those are awesome. But I demand more gears and cogs!