Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
(spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? (/thread-1626.html)

Pages: 1 2

(spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - Turko - 02-13-2008

i have nitrogen, iodine, sulphur and the substance i was looking for the other chemicals and i can't find it

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - topdod - 02-13-2008

Spoiler below!
They are in the examination room...just keep looking around...move things about and such

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - Turko - 02-13-2008

i've been like an hour doing that and can't find the f...ing chemicals...but anyway thnx i keep trying and sorry for my english

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - topdod - 02-13-2008

have you been in the room that is jammed?

if not

Spoiler below!
take a good close look at the picture in the room next to the jammed door

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - LwSiX - 02-14-2008

lol i am having the opposite, i cant find the chemicals he's got. (nitrogen, iodine, sulphur)

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - LwSiX - 02-14-2008

found them all, wow im suprised how well they hid these things Smile

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - Janakev - 02-14-2008

LwSiX Wrote:ok i found the other two but now im stuck with without iodine.... Sad

I'm almost certain it's
Spoiler below!
in the Research Room, either in Dr Swansons office or in one of the two rooms off the larger one with the box on the chain (in the back of the Research Room).

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - Jimbo - 02-15-2008

Janakev Wrote:
LwSiX Wrote:ok i found the other two but now im stuck with without iodine.... Sad

I'm almost certain it's
Spoiler below!
in the Research Room, either in Dr Swansons office or in one of the two rooms off the larger one with the box on the chain (in the back of the Research Room).

It f***ng isn't Sad I searched for over one hour now, and I can't find it, dammend! I moved, touched, looked @ everything...nada!

Can't you give an exact answer?

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - Jimbo - 02-15-2008

Jimbo Wrote:
Janakev Wrote:

I'm almost certain it's
Spoiler below!

It f***ng isn't Sad I searched for over one hour now, and I can't find it, dammend! I moved, touched, looked @ everything...nada!

Can't you give an exact answer?

Found it...it's in examine room...
Spoiler below!
in the small room, where you can't get in to the vent 'cause of the rusty thing in front of it. Search behind those plastic bottles, an get a chair to reach it Wink

RE: (spoiler) where are the chemicals??? - aBNormal - 02-15-2008

can't find sulfur is it before or after jammed door at least