Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Voice actor available. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Voice actor available. (/thread-16525.html)

Pages: 1 2

Voice actor available. - odin021 - 06-26-2012

Included is a small sample (i didn't bother with the quality of the recording, i just wanted to give you an idea of how i sound) of voice work, from a script i wrote. (i started a custom story and got completely overwhelmed and trashed the project.)

I can do many many voices and accents very well, and can do narration. I'm also available to help write dialogue or a script if need be.

Contact me via email, at : ohdin@yahoo.com if you are interested, with the subject; VOICE ACTING:ATTD CS

RE: Voice actor available. - kartanonperuna - 06-26-2012

Pfft! Odin..

RE: Voice actor available. - odin021 - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 11:40 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: Pfft! Odin..
o.O
hm?

RE: Voice actor available. - MaZiCUT - 06-27-2012

Are you from asgard or something.

RE: Voice actor available. - AniCator - 06-27-2012

Too bad your microphone's sound quality is kind of bad. I also noticed that you talk directly into the microphone and without a pop filter this causes a lot of issues when you blow into your microphone or uses words with popping vowels.

Here's a recording of my voice using my microphone, I didn't really try to act here by the way I was just reading something I wrote down.
OGG File
OGG File ('mastered' version)

RE: Voice actor available. - odin021 - 06-27-2012

Here, i'll post something in an accent with better recording. just a short dialogue. nothing special, and i'm using a POS freebie software, so keep that in mind. my mic is actually quite good.

again, my mic is really good, but the program i downloaded is shit. Here is a very weak english accent.

RE: Voice actor available. - sMasl33t - 06-27-2012

(06-27-2012, 08:51 PM)odin021 Wrote: Here, i'll post something in an accent with better recording. just a short dialogue. nothing special, and i'm using a POS freebie software, so keep that in mind. my mic is actually quite good.

again, my mic is really good, but the program i downloaded is shit. Here is a very weak english accent.
That's a really good one, I like that Smile

RE: Voice actor available. - AniCator - 06-27-2012

That sounds a lot better. Smile Too bad you still have these moments where you breathe into the microphone which causes a pop sound. Buying a pop-filter would be a bit overkill though.

RE: Voice actor available. - odin021 - 06-28-2012

yeah i think it's the software though honestly, because when my generic sound recording was actually working i didn't have that issue

thanks to both of you, let me know if you're interested or know anyone who is! :]

also if i work with someone i'll go get audacity and set it up.

RE: Voice actor available. - bored2tears - 06-28-2012

I am not sure if you got my PM, but I would love to use your voice if you can do either an Austrian/German accent or a Swedish accent.