Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Megathread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Megathread (/thread-18114.html)

RE: Pony Megathread - failedALIAS - 04-17-2013

Probably if I could communicate with my homies in some way. Be mad gangsta disappointing if I couldn't, ya know?(Still recovering from Gangster Pony story.)

Lamagnomen (lam-uh-noh-men) would be my title. This is referring to Lame and Agnomen; first being something prone to failure and second is another name for alternative title-- or alias. I'd be either a Unicorn or an Earth pony, being one who has little need or care for flight. And because the arcane has always fascinated me, and would present a magnitude of explorable literature and ideas. So it's more likely that I'd choose Unicorn. The thing preventing me is that I'm assuming we'd arrive as a pony of the same age(assuming that in Equestria, ponies live approx. to the same ages we do) thus with a developmental ability like magic I may be equivalent to a pony with severe mental retardation, having failed to develop certain neurological connections(in regards to magic) at the right stage in growth. Or I may start at my own age but with the magical abilities of an infant, and given that these are so strong, I'd have incredible magical potency that may in fact last throughout the rest of my pony life; given that my mental progression would never change dramatically in a way like infanthood and beyond does. In fact, since I am still currently experiencing constant mental growth, I may find myself gaining power without much practice or training whatsoever.
Though that entire argument relies on the assumption that magic -- which like many other things, develops with a fillies' age -- acts essentially as another neurological function; specifically, of the mind.

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 03:00 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Probably if I could communicate with my homies in some way. Be mad gangsta disappointing if I couldn't, ya know?(Still recovering from Gangster Pony story.)

Lamagnomen (lam-uh-noh-men) would be my title. This is referring to Lame and Agnomen; first being something prone to failure and second is another name for alternative title-- or alias. I'd be either a Unicorn or an Earth pony, being one who has little need or care for flight. And because the arcane has always fascinated me, and would present a magnitude of explorable literature and ideas. So it's more likely that I'd choose Unicorn. The thing preventing me is that I'm assuming we'd arrive as a pony of the same age(assuming that in Equestria, ponies live approx. to the same ages we do) thus with a developmental ability like magic I may be equivalent to a pony with severe mental retardation, having failed to develop certain neurological connections(in regards to magic) at the right stage in growth. Or I may start at my own age but with the magical abilities of an infant, and given that these are so strong, I'd have incredible magical potency that may in fact last throughout the rest of my pony life; given that my mental progression would never change dramatically in a way like infanthood and beyond does. In fact, since I am still currently experiencing constant mental growth, I may find myself gaining power without much practice or training whatsoever.
Though that entire argument relies on the assumption that magic -- which like many other things, develops with a fillies' age -- acts essentially as another neurological function; specifically, of the mind.

the most legit answer i have ever seen. most people are like "yeah man, it be bad a to be a pony." you actualy thought about your answer, you thought about the affect it would have on your friends. and also, your age would change when teleporting, you would be a filly/colt a little younger than the cmc are. and also, nice name, its requires thinking. i chose sprinkles bcuz i was somewhat addicted to cupcakes, and my nickname is "cupcake ninja"

(04-17-2013, 02:07 PM)Dogfood Wrote: pernamently ? HRMPH idk..

I'd probably take some maid costumes with me and offer them all over ponyville. Free clothes for all dem ponies!

*grabs popcorn and waits for Corinthian to reply*

also, i'd name myself...Doggyfud

maid costumes... -.- sounds like something "the moler" would do
also, cant take anything with you. HA. rules:1 doggyfud:0

RE: Pony Megathread - Tiger - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 01:33 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: heres a random pony question: if you could become a pony and teleport to equestria (permenantly) would you? and if yes, what would you pony name be?

my answer was yes. name: probly sprinkles or something like that.

Probably yes, if (almost) everyone from the forums would be there too Big Grin
I'd probably be called 'Tigerwuv' Tongue

i jus realized something. where are the cmcs parents??? and if sweetibelle (misspelled?) is raritys sister, then how much older is rarity? and how old would that make their parents?

and also. where are aj's and appleblooms parents, im asuming granny smith is aj's grandmother, so if shes still alive then aj's parents should be.

RE: Pony Megathread - CorinthianMerchant - 04-17-2013

http://assasinmonkey.deviantart.com/art/The-EverFalls-364100046

RE: Pony Megathread - Nice - 04-17-2013

OH NO YOU DON'T CORINTHIAN. you are NOT going to avoid this subject with pony art!

now tell us, would you or would you not ?

RE: Pony Megathread - CorinthianMerchant - 04-17-2013

I would become Blimey Pie, the most english pony of them all.

RE: Pony Megathread - failedALIAS - 04-17-2013

Wonder when Corinthian realizes he's one post from 2,000.

@merchant. congratufuckinglations. you hit 2000. your prize: a brohoof /)

(04-17-2013, 05:46 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I would become Blimey Pie, the most english pony of them all.

poor derpy Sad part of me dies every time i see that video