Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Megathread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Megathread (/thread-18114.html)

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 04-20-2013

random pony question: im looking for more fanfics to read, some long ones. ive read the origional f.o.e, f o e winters wrath, shipping nd handling, nd the the two dashie fics. anypony have any suggestions?

RE: Pony Megathread - failedALIAS - 04-21-2013

(04-20-2013, 11:02 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: random pony question: im looking for more fanfics to read, some long ones. ive read the origional f.o.e, f o e winters wrath, shipping nd handling, nd the the two dashie fics. anypony have any suggestions?
Spoiler below!

[Image: cupcake-azul.jpg]

RE: Pony Megathread - Brosive - 04-21-2013

(04-20-2013, 11:02 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: random pony question: im looking for more fanfics to read, some long ones. ive read the origional f.o.e, f o e winters wrath, shipping nd handling, nd the the two dashie fics. anypony have any suggestions?

You said you read the 2 Dashie ones, have you read the third. The third one is probably the longest of the three.

RE: Pony Megathread - Tiger - 04-21-2013

(04-20-2013, 09:05 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(04-20-2013, 07:11 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: That's horribly sexist. Seriously, I thought you were above that.

This was not intended, rather the opposite. You are aware of the myriad of Youtubers that are female and rely solely on their jugs for views and subscribes, right? I hate those people. I hate them not only because they're getting by being talentless and through perverts, but also the bad name it gives other female youtubers. I can clearly see why you thought my intentions crude, and hope that you can forgive my carelessness in regards to such a sensitive topic.

I do consider you my friend and fellow brony. I wish only that you may remember me for what good I have done, goodbye.
*Commits Most Honorable Suicide*

One word(Actually two names but whatever): MeganLeeGaming/Meganspeaks

*shivers*

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 04-21-2013

(04-21-2013, 12:00 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
Spoiler below!

[Image: cupcake-azul.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqxI5hDtZ2M4gNV4LiCAw...DlxlLIIPsm]

(04-21-2013, 12:33 AM)Brosive Wrote:

You said you read the 2 Dashie ones, have you read the third. The third one is probably the longest of the three.

what!!! theres a third!?!?! name and/or link please. i MUST read this thing tonight

actual random pony question of the day: do any of you sing along with the mlp:fim musical numbers? and what is your favorite canon song? and your fav non-canon (i think im using these terms correctly, feel free to correct me) song?

RE: Pony Megathread - Brosive - 04-21-2013

(04-21-2013, 01:51 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: what!!! theres a third!?!?! name and/or link please. i MUST read this thing tonight

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5991/my-little-dashie-a-threequel

RE: Pony Megathread - CorinthianMerchant - 04-21-2013

(04-21-2013, 05:12 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: actual random pony question of the day: do any of you sing along with the mlp:fim musical numbers? and what is your favorite canon song? and your fav non-canon (i think im using these terms correctly, feel free to correct me) song?

Canon: Smile, smile, smile and Becoming Popular.

Non-canon: Pinkie's Brew, Sweetie Bot's big race.

(04-21-2013, 09:33 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 05:12 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: actual random pony question of the day: do any of you sing along with the mlp:fim musical numbers? and what is your favorite canon song? and your fav non-canon (i think im using these terms correctly, feel free to correct me) song?

Canon: Smile, smile, smile and Becoming Popular.

Non-canon: Pinkie's Brew, Sweetie Bot's big race.

do you sing along?

oh. forgot to say, my answer is: canon: even though its not technicaly a song...i loved the music pinkie uses to lead the parasprites away. i danced with that song.
non-canon: twitch-flutterborn.

nd i dont sing along...cept 4 when flutterguy sings pinkies song about zecora

RE: Pony Megathread - CorinthianMerchant - 04-21-2013

No, I don't sing along.