Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Megathread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Megathread (/thread-18114.html)

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 04-28-2013

i wonder, were there bronies during the older gens? or only when g4 dropped in? dude, my mind is blown. there might have been soooooo many bronies who came before me! 50y/o people that i know might be bronies!!!!! holy @$@/!!!!!! im freaking out!!!! it goes to deep!!!

RE: Pony Megathread - darkely - 04-28-2013

(04-28-2013, 11:15 PM)Tiger Wrote: Whoa, what? I just realized that only Fluttershy and Rainbowdash has wings O.o

I had no idea mlp was that old. I knew it was atleast 10 years old, but 30? Jeesh.

It's kind of old, but FiM is not quite as old.

Also Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are both pegasus ponies. I suggest you keep on watching though, because if you stay here there is always the potential for spoilers to slip out...

For instance:

I'm warning you there is a major spoiler if you have not seen up to Season 3 (the last episode of it)
Spoiler below!
Twilight is now an Alicorn!
[Image: 0OlB8Iz.jpg]

(04-28-2013, 11:19 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: i wonder, were there bronies during the older gens? or only when g4 dropped in? dude, my mind is blown. there might have been soooooo many bronies who came before me! 50y/o people that i know might be bronies!!!!! holy @$@/!!!!!! im freaking out!!!! it goes to deep!!!

Nope not quite as many that I'm aware of. For whatever reason the internet just got stuck to G4 and loved it ever since. Ofc there are haters, but they don't really matter in the end. Some say 4chan helped make MLP:FiM popular among males (the unexpectedly huge demographic), but that is debatable.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pKkz9jdjwZpWToodmwA...5YPAZDFALy]

RE: Pony Megathread - darkely - 04-28-2013

(04-28-2013, 11:34 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pKkz9jdjwZpWToodmwA...5YPAZDFALy]

The problem is I don't think you are reading at all.

XD jkjkjk i just couldnt resist posting that!!

wow...you reply fast...

does anypony ever wish that us bronies could start our own country? mean, a bronie country would be the most culturaly advanced, friendly, crime free country ever!!!, o-m-fking-g we could call it equestria!!!!!

RE: Pony Megathread - Kman - 04-29-2013

(04-28-2013, 06:44 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: i guess i should tell my story, warning: if cloppers are your mortal enemy, DO NOT READ THIS. i watched a video about r34 on youtube, and it got me interested in...stuff like that, i ended up on an all r34 website, long story short...i was a clopper for a while...but after about a month or so of this i decided to check out the real mlp. i watched episode one and thank god i made me realize just how bucked up clopping was. so yeah... im an ex clop. deal with it.

[Image: ToQFh.gif]

OMG

I CAN'T EVEN

I CAN'T

YOU ARE LITERALLY

OMG

BEST MEMBER EVER

HOLY SHIT

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

JUST

FUCK

YEAH.

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 04-29-2013

well... im going on a pony dubstep crusade(misspelled?) anyone know any good songs? ive herd all of twitches stuff, and ive heard beyond her garden, and my little changling, any others?

(04-29-2013, 01:21 AM)Kman Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 06:44 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: i guess i should tell my story, warning: if cloppers are your mortal enemy, DO NOT READ THIS. i watched a video about r34 on youtube, and it got me interested in...stuff like that, i ended up on an all r34 website, long story short...i was a clopper for a while...but after about a month or so of this i decided to check out the real mlp. i watched episode one and thank god i made me realize just how bucked up clopping was. so yeah... im an ex clop. deal with it.

[Image: ToQFh.gif]

OMG

I CAN'T EVEN

I CAN'T

YOU ARE LITERALLY

OMG

BEST MEMBER EVER

HOLY SHIT

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

JUST

FUCK

YEAH.

XD took forever for anyone to notice!!! and its not bravery, i jus dont care if people hate me, in fact, if someone makes it known that they hate me then im glad, because that means they are willing to stand up for what they beleive.

also, i watched the whole gif u posted. WT actual F cheetos? mtn dew? that one guy? that other guy? wtf

RE: Pony Megathread - Nice - 04-29-2013

dat anarchy fluttershy is awesome

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 04-29-2013

i now have an OC!!!!! my friend BLITZ drew him up last night. he did a very good job. he would be glad to do more work so if you have a request just ask me or go to mlpforums and look for BLITZ. now, i need a name for my oc, any suggestions?[Image: index.php?app=core&module=attach&section...h_id=51900]

RE: Pony Megathread - PutraenusAlivius - 04-29-2013

The weirdest thread of the month.