Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Megathread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Megathread (/thread-18114.html)

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 03:02 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Do you guys knew what is Equestria Girls (or whatever) is and what is the link between EG and MLP?

its basicly a human version of mlp. look for it on youtube if you want to watch it. BUT if you are currently watching the show (mlp) you should finish that first, eqg contains spoilers as to rhe outcome of s3.

does anyone on here rp??? i really need someone to rp with

RE: Pony Megathread - Ashtoreth - 07-02-2013

Are Nationalsozialistische ponies allowed on this thread?

RE: Pony Megathread - failedALIAS - 07-03-2013

(07-02-2013, 11:35 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: Are Nationalsozialistische ponies allowed on this thread?

Yes, but you'll likely buck hooves with Anarchist.

RE: Pony Megathread - molotavio.fauxx - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 12:35 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 11:35 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: Are Nationalsozialistische ponies allowed on this thread?

Yes, but you'll likely buck hooves with Anarchist.

actualy no, an enemy of democracy is a friend of mine. ya know, every time i say something like that im afraid the fbi is gonna assassinate me.... so just so everypomy knows. i claim/promote anarchy but i wont act on it! im not a terrorist! ima shut up now, ive probly put up several red flags by now

and actualy...im tired of the whole anarchy thing, no one listens. i need a new pony related signature.

RE: Pony Megathread - 7heDubz - 07-03-2013

(07-02-2013, 01:35 PM)the(A)narchistpony Wrote: DASHIE FTW!!!!! altho....id rather be fluttershy... or maybey twili.

I took the test hopping to get fluttershy (best pony) but i got second best.. plus they are my favorite ship ^^ (Flutterdash/Rainbowshy)

well...theanarchistpony is now molotavio. different name, same horrible, depressing, friendless life.

(07-03-2013, 02:27 AM)WIWWM Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 01:35 PM)the(A)narchistpony Wrote: DASHIE FTW!!!!! altho....id rather be fluttershy... or maybey twili.

I took the test hopping to get fluttershy (best pony) but i got second best.. plus they are my favorite ship ^^ (Flutterdash/Rainbowshy)

fltrshy is best pony, and...while i try to avoid shipping nowadays... flutterdash is the best ship...where have you been all my life?!?! #nohomo

(07-03-2013, 02:45 AM)molotavio.fauxx Wrote: fltrshy is best pony, and...while i try to avoid shipping nowadays... flutterdash is the best ship...where have you been all my life?!?! #nohomo

embrce appledash, fag

(07-03-2013, 03:42 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 02:45 AM)molotavio.fauxx Wrote: fltrshy is best pony, and...while i try to avoid shipping nowadays... flutterdash is the best ship...where have you been all my life?!?! #nohomo

embrce appledash, fag

appledash is currently 2nd best ship. was #1 back...well...back when the r34 aspect was more important, but nowadays flutterdash seems so perfect. the quitest, shyest pony + the loudest, bravest pony. the balance eachother perfectly!

NOPE, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Fuck that shit! AppleDash is best shipping. You find the parallel beautiful, but I think that the similar likes of Dash and AppleJack work greatly for scissoring.

RE: Pony Megathread - 7heDubz - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 02:45 AM)molotavio.fauxx Wrote: well...theanarchistpony is now molotavio. different name, same horrible, depressing, friendless life.

(07-03-2013, 02:27 AM)WIWWM Wrote:

fltrshy is best pony, and...while i try to avoid shipping nowadays... flutterdash is the best ship...where have you been all my life?!?! #nohomo

I've been right here! It just took me awhile to get here Tongue