Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Megathread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Megathread (/thread-18114.html)

RE: Pony Megathread - Robby - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 04:14 PM)lolmaster Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 04:13 AM)Gaviao Wrote: EDIT:i bought mass effect 3:leviathan dlc >.>

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Trying to derail the thread, isn't that right?

Back On-Topic.

RE: Pony Megathread - CorinthianMerchant - 09-03-2012

Do you like fanart? Reddit is the best place to find pony fanart! Here's a link to the main subreddit.
If you're looking for a specific pony here'sa a list of pony-specific subreddits.
Spoiler below!
LIST WILL BE UPDATED
PM me if you have a link!

(09-03-2012, 06:44 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Do you like fanart? Reddit is the best place to find pony fanart! Here's a link to the main subbreddit.
If you're looking for a specific pony here'sa a list of pony-specific subreddits.
LIST WILL BE UPDATED
Of that list, Princess Luna is my favourite character. On Deviantart, you will find 88 pages of fanart. Now that'll keep you running for hours!

And, I do sound like a brony, but I'm not spreading pony-related material over the forums. Why? Because it makes the community angry, and I'll ruin my reputation.

And loneliness would kill me... if it would come to that first.

Some of my personal favorites
Spoiler below!

[Image: 5NybI.jpg]
Created by NigAt Horocity on DeviantArt
[Image: fluuuttershy_by_madeleine_elizabeth-d4lftun.jpg]Created by madelezabeth on DeviantArt
[Image: corporate_fluttershy_by_maplesunrise-d58m1t1.png]Created by MapleSunrise on DeviantArt[Image: the_new_royal_guardian_fluttershy_by_jen...4zcazb.png]Created by JennieOo on DeviantArt

Spoiler below!

[Image: 13f3c096a875415b3ea46be6aa1f89d6-d593wn7.png]
Created by MapleSunrise on DeviantArt
[Image: ZabkF.jpg]
[Image: sisters_forever___rarity_and_sweetie_bel...5bn6l5.png]
Created by takeshi6888 on DeviantArt

I like that kind of fanart. The ones with Rarity. She's one of my favourite characters.

RE: Pony Megathread - Kazakarumariou - 09-03-2012

This thread is still going! Anyways to keep it on topic the only reason I would watch this show was if i am depressed.

(09-03-2012, 09:38 PM)Harthex Wrote: This thread is still going! Anyways to keep it on topic the only reason I would watch this show was if i am depressed.
Same here. Life at where I live is stressy (and my friends do nothing to help, but insult me as a result). I never thought a show featuring ponies could make me happy. But after I was ROFL-ing almost every minute, I was so wrong. And that is how I started to watch the show.

(09-03-2012, 09:40 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 09:38 PM)Harthex Wrote: This thread is still going! Anyways to keep it on topic the only reason I would watch this show was if i am depressed.
Same here. Life at where I live is stressy (and my friends do nothing to help, but insult me as a result). I never thought a show featuring ponies could make me happy. But after I was ROFL-ing almost every minute, I was so wrong. And that is how I started to watch the show.
Welcome to the herd.

(09-03-2012, 09:41 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
Welcome to the herd.
Thanks for the warm welcome. My stressed and depressed mind heals when I watch the show. A great way to alleviate the world's worries.

RE: Pony Megathread - Kazakarumariou - 09-03-2012

Is it supposed to be a comedy? I thought of it as "I remember when I'd watch these when I was young," reminds me of my childhood.