Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Megathread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Megathread (/thread-18114.html)

RE: Pony Megathread - Obliviator27 - 10-23-2012

Whoop. That topic just reminded me of "My Little Dashie", the one and only fic I've ever taken the time to read.

Dem feels.

RE: Pony Megathread - Robby - 10-23-2012

I know.

This fanfic I mentioned (A precious Rainbow) was the only one that managed to sadden me. In any way.

RE: Pony Megathread - CorinthianMerchant - 10-23-2012

Twilight's Guilty Little Pleasure Not what it sounds like, I swear!!!!!!!!!

(10-23-2012, 06:57 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Twilight's Guilty Little Pleasure Not what it sounds like, I swear!!!!!!!!!
Took a long peek, and I'm not sure what to say.

RE: Pony Megathread - failedALIAS - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 06:39 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 06:31 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Fuck you bitch!!
Whatever you are trying to tell me right now, you'd better stop.

You loitered this thread with "godknowswhatkindof" images before, and now this...

Disappointing, to be honest. Looks like that no matter where I go, I won't be safe.

Well, time to make my appointment with Slender Man.
Undecided But that story ruined my favorite character in a way that even The Smile Song can't repair.

(10-23-2012, 07:49 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Undecided But that story ruined my favorite character in a way that even The Smile Song can't repair.
And was it necessary to spit hate in my face just for that? I went through worse stuff than you think.

Don't ask for details, though.

And yeah, the Cupcakes fanfic did what you just experienced too.

I was "lucky" enough to read cupcakes before I became a brony, so it didn't have such a huge impact on me. It was disturbing, but it didn't scar me.

RE: Pony Megathread - Ghieri - 10-23-2012

I thought Cupcakes was awesome, TBH. Kind of Hellraiser-ish.

(10-23-2012, 09:18 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: I thought Cupcakes was awesome, TBH. Kind of Hellraiser-ish.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.

RE: Pony Megathread - Ghieri - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 09:43 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 09:18 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: I thought Cupcakes was awesome, TBH. Kind of Hellraiser-ish.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No.
I'm not a hater, I'm just morbid.