Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] The Man Machine [CANCELLED] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] The Man Machine [CANCELLED] (/thread-18166.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Hardarm - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 03:36 PM)Rapture Wrote: It looks good, but the underground spider webs should be illuminated more, or swapped with the darker version. They glow to much in the darkness.
They are made like that. They've got illumination texture I think

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Streetboat - 09-14-2012

Pretty sure you can run 'em through the Material editor and remove the SelfIllum.

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Rapture - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 05:03 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 03:36 PM)Rapture Wrote: It looks good, but the underground spider webs should be illuminated more, or swapped with the darker version. They glow to much in the darkness.

They are made like that. They've got illumination texture I think
I'm really sure their are two variations of the spider webs, one is white and glows. The other is a darker green/yellow that does not illuminate in the darkness.

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - CorinthianMerchant - 09-19-2012

New office level!
Spoiler below!

[Image: 28tchly.jpg][Image: 2uig3rc.jpg]

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Robby - 09-19-2012

Looking good.

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - CorinthianMerchant - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 07:14 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Looking good.
Thanks!

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Zaffre - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 07:12 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: New office level!
Spoiler below!

Why are those image texts broken for me? I use Firefox.

(09-19-2012, 08:19 PM)Zaffre Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 07:12 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: New office level!
Spoiler below!

Why are those image texts broken for me? I use Firefox.
Strange. I use tinypic, if it's of any use...

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Robby - 09-19-2012

Try refreshing. It used to do that on Firefox. It happened at school.

RE: The Man Machine, an isolated full conversion by CorinthianMerchant - Ghieri - 09-19-2012

My one complaint is that the rooms are too squarish. Forgive me because I don't know much about HPL2, but let me take examples from source because they seem to be similar. L4d2 is mostly made from BSP, but you don't notice because they put in lots of grungy details that distract the eyes from it. I'm aware that it's still work in progress, but I thought I'd share anyways. This sounds great!