Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Subconscious Trials - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: The Subconscious Trials (/thread-18171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-08-2012

(09-08-2012, 07:44 PM)Streetboat Wrote: God damn that barn looks so good.
Actually about that, I originally got the idea for it from the barn map in Deterioration, because I remember just thinking the way that wood texture and the welders looked together looked damn nice, so I decided to try my hand at it Smile

RE: The Subconscious Trials - CorinthianMerchant - 09-19-2012

I have big hopes on this one.

I wonder if I should contact someone to make custom soundtrack for The Man Machine, seeing how much the soundtrack adds to this mod.

RE: The Subconscious Trials - palistov - 09-20-2012

I'd rather see a custom story like this once in a lifetime than live to see 50 that are released with a description along the lines of "Here's my custom story, this one took me 2 weeks to make, the story is 'You wake up in a dark castle. Escape!'. Hope you enjoy."

I mean seriously, everyone else is out releasing custom stories every 2 weeks and I'm just sitting here on this thread masturbating.

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 07:02 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I have big hopes on this one.

I wonder if I should contact someone to make custom soundtrack for The Man Machine, seeing how much the soundtrack adds to this mod.
I'd definitely recommend it, it adds a lot of uniqueness to your stories. I'd love to share more of the tracks that are going to be used, but I think I'm just going hold back on that as to not spoil to much before it's released. Just know, you're in for a treat Smile

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Adny - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 01:34 AM)palistov Wrote: I mean seriously, everyone else is out releasing custom stories every 2 weeks and I'm just sitting here on this thread masturbating.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Kman, keep up the great work!

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 02:26 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 01:34 AM)palistov Wrote: I mean seriously, everyone else is out releasing custom stories every 2 weeks and I'm just sitting here on this thread masturbating.
Glad I'm not the only one.
Please don't leave a mess in here guys QQ

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-29-2012

Spoiler below!
[Image: iHBgv.jpg]

Very early screenshot of the interior of the barn (might need to turn up your screen brightness for this one, it's intentionally very inky-black. Doesn't look too great when you look at the screenshots, but it works in game pretty well). Finally was able to use a fog area without it looking like shit, woot \o/

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Robby - 09-29-2012

(09-29-2012, 08:44 AM)Kman Wrote: Finally was able to use a fog area without it looking like shit, woot \o/
That fooled me for a second. It looked like a particle effect was in place.

RE: The Subconscious Trials - Kman - 09-29-2012

There are actually a few fog particles in there, I just made sure to take my time to make sure they blended well with the fog itself Smile

RE: The Subconscious Trials - LHudson - 09-29-2012

This looks like a pretty original and solid concept.

The only question I have is are there going to be any voice acting to deepen the immersion?

Looking forward to more info Smile