Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Games you look forward to? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Games you look forward to? (/thread-18517.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Games you look forward to? - Robby - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 02:05 PM)crisosphinx Wrote: RuneScape... 3? When did they come out with a second one? WHAT IS THIS? I DON'T EVEN
Welcome to the future!

RE: Games you look forward to? - Ghieri - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 02:06 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 02:05 PM)crisosphinx Wrote: RuneScape... 3? When did they come out with a second one? WHAT IS THIS? I DON'T EVEN
Welcome to the future!
It's all the rage: Runescape 3:The Free Realms saga.

Basically, it's exactly like Free Realms, but u get phr33 panda baer on preehorder.

(I don't like Jagex, is what I'm saying.)

PS. This topic took off while I was away. Haha.

RE: Games you look forward to? - Wooderson - 09-28-2012

RuneScape 2 was made back around 2001 when they moved onto their new servers. RuneScape 1 is now known as RuneScape Classic. And Mark Gerhard the CEO of Jagex accidentaly announced that there will be a RUNESCAPE 3 on a Livestream haha.

RE: Games you look forward to? - crisosphinx - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 06:28 PM)Lucke Wrote: RuneScape 2 was made back around 2001 when they moved onto their new servers. RuneScape 1 is now known as RuneScape Classic. And Mark Gerhard the CEO of Jagex accidentaly announced that there will be a RUNESCAPE 3 on a Livestream haha.

I forgot "Runescape" was considered Runescape 2... I bet it'll still look shitty D: Even with todays tech, it looks horrible. HIRE ME AS A MODELER (jk).

RuneScape is moving from Java to HTML5 which is will improve the graphics a little and will give them fewer restrictions of what they can do.

RuneScape has been lagging behind severly in the past when it comes to graphics, and I was suprised at how many people complain when Jagex update the graphics. A lot of people who play RS don't have gaming PC's and whatnot.

RE: Games you look forward to? - crisosphinx - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 07:23 PM)Lucke Wrote: RuneScape is moving from Java to HTML5 which is will improve the graphics a little and will give them fewer restrictions of what they can do.

RuneScape has been lagging behind severly in the past when it comes to graphics, and I was suprised at how many people complain when Jagex update the graphics. A lot of people who play RS don't have gaming PC's and whatnot.
That's how I was, but then even with a better computer, I noticed the graphics were making my computer lag. Well, either the graphics or the coding. Probably the coding. :[

Actually, depending on how long ago it was that you were playing... Back when Jagex did their first Bot Nuke, EVERYONE lagged hard for months. Jagex fixed the lag issue months ago.

With my fairly old Radeon HD 4800 series (forgot which specific model) GPU, I can max out RuneScape at constant 50fps comfortably.

RE: Games you look forward to? - Ghieri - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 06:28 PM)Lucke Wrote: RuneScape 2 was made back around 2001 when they moved onto their new servers. RuneScape 1 is now known as RuneScape Classic. And Mark Gerhard the CEO of Jagex accidentaly announced that there will be a RUNESCAPE 3 on a Livestream haha.

How is that an announcement for Runescape 3?

I was under the impression that Jagex was busy working on their new Transformer's MMO, and had put everyone not working on Runescape onto that project. (They even cancelled Stellar Dawn to do it.)

RE: Games you look forward to? - Wooderson - 09-29-2012

How is it NOT an announcement for RuneScape 3?

Pretty much everyone who follows Jagex's livestreams now knows about RuneScape 3.

RE: Games you look forward to? - Ghieri - 09-29-2012

(09-29-2012, 02:22 AM)Lucke Wrote: How is it NOT an announcement for RuneScape 3?

Pretty much everyone who follows Jagex's livestreams now knows about RuneScape 3.
I wasn't aware that "mark Gerhard dancing into the sun with a rad beat" was considered an announcement for RS3. : P