Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Bioshock Infinite - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Bioshock Infinite (/thread-18899.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: MY BODY IS READY - failedALIAS - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 11:12 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: I just beat the game.

...the ending blew my mind on so many levels that I have to sit down in an isolated room for the rest of my life, and think upon it.

then clearly there is something wrong with you. i thought the ending to be cliche and shallow. of course, despite saying this if one of you asked me whether or not i played the game i'd say no. and i'd be right, too. the fact that the writers would attempt an ending so whateveritwas is a total disgrace, and only shows how the game industry is dying. even the very basis of the game -- your relationship with sleeping-beauty-bitch -- is so shallow and badly toned that it's freaking painful. i pay my roommate money to post incredibly long articles for the sake of annoying everyone because, for godsake, i just couldn't bare to stop that.
and when you say "think upon it" clearly you mean whatever your COD fanboy equivalent of thinking you MUST have, because everybody worth a shit knows that Bioshock Infinite is a disgrace. they should've kept to the original formula. despite that when COD does this i get uber mad, but it's different i swear. basically the entire reason i'm mad is because they happened not to change the title of Bioshock to something else -- which, if they did, i'd ridicule them for making a game that is not bioshock but alot like bioshock. i'm a stupid dick-face!

COD sucks for evar! peace!

Spoiler below!

I'm so invested in this role, it's ridiculous. But I honestly think Infinite was a good direction.

RE: MY BODY IS READY - Ghieri - 03-29-2013

I need to stop being sore about how the game crashed in the middle of a fight and finish this wonderful game...

...that I hate right now.

RE: MY BODY IS READY - failedALIAS - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 02:11 PM)Robosprog Wrote: .. I was about to go off on one at you when I remembered that you've become a method actor.

The Method.

[Image: konstantinstanislavskinycacting.gif]

RE: MY BODY IS READY - Ghieri - 03-30-2013

Spoiler below!

Ghost bitch is a bitch. Fuck.

RE: MY BODY IS READY - PutraenusAlivius - 03-30-2013

Let the wubwub apocalypse begin.

RE: MY BODY IS READY - str4wberrypanic - 03-30-2013

(03-29-2013, 01:20 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: *bump*

Also, anyone hate the fact that:

Spoiler below!

They took out hacking and replaced it with consumable items that do the job for you?

BEST CHANGE EVER

RE: MY BODY IS READY - failedALIAS - 03-30-2013

(03-30-2013, 05:17 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Let the wubwub apocalypse begin.

Nope.

RE: MY BODY IS READY - str4wberrypanic - 03-31-2013

DUDE DAFUQ WAS THAT ENDING? SERIOUSLY DAFUQQQQQQ I'M GONNA KILL MISELF MAN

RE: MY BODY IS READY - Kreekakon - 03-31-2013

This game gets a solid 92-95/100 from me(Not done making up my mind yet). I enjoyed it very immensely even if it wasn't absolutely perfect by any means. I'll write down a more
comprehensive review here once I've sorted out my thoughts.

RE: MY BODY IS READY - PutraenusAlivius - 03-31-2013

Is it really that good? If it is, how many is it on Steam?
EDIT: 1.300 POST!