Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Bioshock Infinite - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Bioshock Infinite (/thread-18899.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bioshock Infinite - Draug - 08-12-2013

Yuhu. GFWL is the biggest sh*t ever. Everytime I start Dark Souls I could vomit.

RE: Bioshock Infinite - PutraenusAlivius - 08-13-2013

I just got Bioshock Infinite and played them all day long. Really fun actually. Now I'm stuck. Well, not stuck. Just get a bit problem.
Spoiler below!

After you killed Comstock, you have to defend this blue thingy from the Vox Populi right? Well I keep failing. How can I do this? I keep failing after 5 tries now.

RE: Bioshock Infinite - Deep One - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 06:43 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I just got Bioshock Infinite and played them all day long. Really fun actually. Now I'm stuck. Well, not stuck. Just get a bit problem.
Spoiler below!

After you killed Comstock, you have to defend this blue thingy from the Vox Populi right? Well I keep failing. How can I do this? I keep failing after 5 tries now.

Spoiler below!
Hypnotize RPG soldiers, hs others with carbine, use songbird to mechanical patriots

RE: Bioshock Infinite - Kreekakon - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 06:43 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I just got Bioshock Infinite and played them all day long. Really fun actually. Now I'm stuck. Well, not stuck. Just get a bit problem.
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
PROTIP OF THE DAY!!!

Never EVER use Songbird to attack the enemy transports, or airships. The cooldown time is too long to be practical. It is infinitely more beneficial to use him to clear the ship's deck of almost all enemies (Depending on where you aim him). It also has a much shorter cooldown time. Just go and take down the ships yourself by boarding them.

If you do it like this the last battle is basically a cakewalk, and is ridiculously easy regardless of what difficulty you're playing it on.

RE: Bioshock Infinite - i3670 - 08-13-2013

(08-11-2013, 03:44 PM)Deep One Wrote: It seems like playing with tears doesn't only sterilize you, but also grows your boobs

It's the 50's after all and push-ups were quite popular.

Still nothing guys. The one thing that's really hard is the Patriots. They just keep coming and coming! Any advice?

(08-13-2013, 02:33 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Still nothing guys. The one thing that's really hard is the Patriots. They just keep coming and coming! Any advice?

Spoiler below!

Are you sure you're doing what I told you to? Once you see a swarm of enemies concentrated on the deck use Songbird to annihilate them. The Songbird cooldown time is short enough that there's no way in the world the enemies will replenish themselves fast enough before the cooldown is done.

Don't be standing still during all this though! Take out the ships while you're at it.

Another hint of mine is that IMO the Volley Gun, and the Hand Cannon (If you have the ammo for them) are the best weapons in the game so if you have them use them! If you haven't been upgrading the Hand Cannon though I'd advise against using that. Volley Gun un-upgraged is still pretty awesome.

If even after following all of that you still have problems I'd say you need to improve your overall playing skills, and I can't help you there...

(08-13-2013, 02:41 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 02:33 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Still nothing guys. The one thing that's really hard is the Patriots. They just keep coming and coming! Any advice?

Spoiler below!

Are you sure you're doing what I told you to? Once you see a swarm of enemies concentrated on the deck use Songbird to annihilate them. The Songbird cooldown time is short enough that there's no way in the world the enemies will replenish themselves fast enough before the cooldown is done.

Don't be standing still during all this though! Take out the ships while you're at it.

Another hint of mine is that IMO the Volley Gun, and the Hand Cannon (If you have the ammo for them) are the best weapons in the game so if you have them use them! If you haven't been upgrading the Hand Cannon though I'd advise against using that. Volley Gun un-upgraged is still pretty awesome.

If even after following all of that you still have problems I'd say you need to improve your overall playing skills, and I can't help you there...

Maybe it's because I only have a Carbine and a Shotgun both not upgraded yet. Probably. I will load a save that's before it so that I can upgrade it.

Yay I finished the game! It was a nice experience, but a bad one at the end parts. The city of Columbia looks great, but holds a darker secret with the White Supremacy and shit.
Spoilers below.
Spoiler below!

I also liked that we came to Rapture at the end, but I feel bad killing Songbird since he'd done so much.
The only thing that I didn't get is the ending and the Lighthouse doors and stuff.

But great game otherwise.
9.5/10

EDIT: Is there any DLC's? I was hoping there was one because I really want to play it again. Meanwhile, I'm just going to wait Burial At Sea.

It's normal you might not get it right away. It took me four days of research, and poking around before I had pieced together how every bit of the story links with each other.

The crazy, yet awesome thing is that when it does, it all makes perfect sense.