Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-30-2012

Also Statyk.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 10-30-2012

Robby, I thought your brain was supposed to like randomly emploded on itself or some shit.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-30-2012

Nope.

Should I make a easter egg in my mod with 6 sup guys dancing cancan?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 10-30-2012

Sure why not

(Also I totally meant king wolf, not Robby. I'm a little tired QQ)

Why don't all men grow out beards, you have no idea how much this frustrates me.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Adny - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 03:07 PM)Kman Wrote: Sure why not

(Also I totally meant king wolf, not Robby. I'm a little tired QQ)

Why don't all men grow out beards, you have no idea how much this frustrates me.
Man has beard. God has beard. By that logic, anyone with beard is God. That is why no beard.

Also, I'm pretty sure they're the same person.

Oh yeah I know Andy, I'm just saying that because according to those "two" wolf's brain was going to randomly decide to go full retard one night and that's why he wasn't posting anymore, totally not just cause he was called out on having a second account. So I was just questioning his reappearance.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-30-2012

KingWolf decided to pop in. He's lurking nowadays. Even though he told me he'll have no internet access.

And why does everybody think that I and KingWolf are "2 in 1"? Just because we share some "characteristics" doesn't mean we're both the same. Like I said, he's like a copycat when it comes to writing styles.

Why do I feel like I want to go out into a forest in the middle of the night?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Mine Turtle - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 07:34 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: KingWolf decided to pop in. He's lurking nowadays. Even though he told me he'll have no internet access.

And why does everybody think that I and KingWolf are "2 in 1"? Just because we share some "characteristics" doesn't mean we're both the same. Like I said, he's like a copycat when it comes to writing styles.

Why do I feel like I want to go out into a forest in the middle of the night?
See, if you WEREN'T Kingwolf, ya would've probably thought everyone was just being silly and would just play along with it; at least that's the best way to prove them wrong. However, you disagreeing with our accusations makes me, at least, that much more suspicious o_o

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-30-2012

Just... just look at the registration date on my account, then on his.

And what's with the accusations? This is one thing I can't consider a joke.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - MyRedNeptune - 10-30-2012

Hm, I thought everyone on this forum was Thomas' alternate personalities ...I'm confused now??