Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 10-30-2012

Well, my main point was really just that if someone finds a certain characteristic arousing, that doesn't mean they find they find the less pleasant aspects of it arousing too.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Adny - 10-30-2012

kman: 1
peach nectar beverage: lonely

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Ghieri - 10-30-2012

Quote: peach nectar beverage: lonely
I wouldn't even normally drink it, except I can't nom on mountain dew like I normally do.

In other news, I hate running, and on my way to the Airforce next week. I will be praying for death half-way through every day!

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-31-2012

(10-30-2012, 11:26 PM)Aldighieri Wrote:
Quote: peach nectar beverage: lonely
I wouldn't even normally drink it, except I can't nom on mountain dew like I normally do.

In other news, I hate running, and on my way to the Airforce next week. I will be praying for death half-way through every day!
Fat-ass

Anyone else wanna see Kman with a beard?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 12:08 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: Anyone else wanna see Kman with a beard?
The day that I'm finally able to grow a proper I will, and it will most
likely never be shaven off (trimming of course, just letting the shit go
wild is just gross man).

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Adny - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 12:28 AM)Kman Wrote: The day that I'm finally able to grow a proper I will, and it will most
likely never be shaven off (trimming of course, just letting the shit go
wild is just gross man
).
If this isn't seductive, I don't know what is.
Spoiler below!

[Image: proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhPaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxl...C40rcFgb24]

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 11-15-2012

Dear FG forum, I need your help...

I have a huge fetish for gently biting my partners. I had 8 girlfriends, and none of them understands me and my needs... Four of them went to court, and the lawyer of my latest ex-girlfriend is saying that I should wear a chastity belt for the rest of my life...

Please, help me!

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - FlawlessHappiness - 11-15-2012

(11-15-2012, 08:50 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Dear FG forum, I need your help...

I have a huge fetish for gently biting my partners. I had 8 girlfriends, and none of them understands me and my needs... Four of them went to court, and the lawyer of my latest ex-girlfriend is saying that I should wear a chastity belt for the rest of my life...

Please, help me!
How about stop biting them? You've got to respect people! If they say they don't like it, then stop it! And how could they even get mad at you? If you bite them gently, then theres no problem. If you bite them hard there's a problem.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 11-15-2012

(11-15-2012, 08:50 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Dear FG forum, I need your help...

Please, help me!
Those freaks! How dare they!

I want to become a walrus; How do I do this?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 11-16-2012

(11-15-2012, 09:59 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 09:04 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: I want to become a walrus; How do I do this?
Eat five fat kids then sacrifice yourself in antartica to the walrus god.