Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Nice - 11-16-2012

no question ? FINE!

How to tame a crocodile, teach him to be your pet and some neat tricks like roll over and stuff ?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - FlawlessHappiness - 11-16-2012

(11-16-2012, 09:48 PM)DogFood Wrote: no question ? FINE!

How to tame a crocodile, teach him to be your pet and some neat tricks like roll over and stuff ?
1. Get a crocodile.
2. Feed him 1 pickle.
3. Feed him no more, but let him rest in the sun in a week or two.
4. He will soon learn how to play dead.

How do i beat Chuck Norris in a fist fight?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Nice - 11-16-2012

Get personal instructions from Bruce lee. You won't win, but atleast you'll die with honour.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn ?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Damascus Rose - 11-17-2012

(11-16-2012, 10:10 PM)DogFood Wrote: Get personal instructions from Bruce lee. You won't win, but atleast you'll die with honour.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn ?
DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT SMURFS THAT WAY SIR.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 11-17-2012

This weirdo wants me to suck his dick for a dollar. How do I get more money from him?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 11-17-2012

Deep throat, and then bring up the fact that you did afterwards.

Why do 3/4 of the people I meet IRL that are nice to me end up being super christian right wing homophobes?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 11-17-2012

Because you live in the US. Join me in Sweden, the most antisocial nation in the world.

Do you want to see Traggey in a bikini?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 11-17-2012

Already have Wink

What does it mean if someone tells me they want to make me into a wide receiver?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - FlawlessHappiness - 11-17-2012

(11-17-2012, 02:54 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 10:44 AM)Kman Wrote: Already have Wink

What does it mean if someone tells me they want to make me into a wide receiver?
They want to make you a robot.

Why can I lift more at 14 years old with one arm than most 18 year olds can with one arm?
You're not supposed to ask that...

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - FlawlessHappiness - 11-17-2012

(11-17-2012, 03:39 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 03:06 PM)beecake Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 02:54 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 10:44 AM)Kman Wrote: Already have Wink

They want to make you a robot.

Why can I lift more at 14 years old with one arm than most 18 year olds can with one arm?
You're not supposed to ask that...
"That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours." No restrictions on what questions, you just have to act too seriously about it.
I was acting too seriously! Seriously!
I don't know what he did with that arm, but i don't think i want to know Tongue