Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 08:36 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Don't know. It just seems to happen.

How come I remained uninjured when the light bulb in the bathroom blew up, sending a pulse that I swear went straight through me?
It's because you are now a superhero. Try to jump off a building and fly, or something.

Does Kman take anything seriously? (Not meaning to be offensive, just really curious)

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:01 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Does Kman take anything seriously? (Not meaning to be offensive, just really curious)
No.

Am I beautiful enough to deserve Traggey?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 09:09 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:01 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Does Kman take anything seriously? (Not meaning to be offensive, just really curious)
No.

Am I beautiful enough to deserve Traggey?
No.

Why are all the people on SodaHead buttfaces?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 10-27-2012

NOT THE ANSWER "NO"

Why are none of these questions unserious enough to deserve a serious answer.

(Also ALIAS, I take thigs seriously if they're important to me, by when it's just random Internet shit like this I dun give no fucks).

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - darkely - 10-27-2012

Because Jesus hates you -.-

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - ZodiaC - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 10:31 PM)darkely Wrote: Because Jesus hates you -.-

God!

Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-28-2012

(10-27-2012, 11:00 PM)belikov Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 10:31 PM)darkely Wrote: Because Jesus hates you -.-

God!

Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?
Um, JESUS!!

Are we making fun of religion or are those posts legit?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Ghieri - 10-28-2012

Quote:

Are we making fun of religion or are those posts legit?

Umm... MAGIC 8 BALL REVEALS!!!! "Not today."

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-28-2012

no.
Will Kman love my story?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-28-2012

Flash your boobs, then real talk.