Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Bitterwood Peak - a modern story (/thread-19860.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 02-07-2013

Sometime this month, guys.

You gotta take it easy with the 'when will you release it??' or I'll delay it...

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - No Author - 02-07-2013

I can't wait !
Or can I ?

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - CranstonofBoston - 02-08-2013

Looks good! Maybe a bit more detail on the interiors. I'm interested to see the way that wolves can be used as enemies! I can't imagine how frightening it must be to be chased by wolves through that ski lodge! I liked the music transitions too, good attention to detail.

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - SonOfLiberty796 - 02-08-2013

(02-07-2013, 01:33 AM)Streetboat Wrote: You gotta take it easy with the 'when will you release it??' or I'll delay it...

When will you release it? (WELP DELAYED UNTIL 2014) Lol jk - take your time man. Smile

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - TigressSkye - 02-11-2013

Looks good! it has an original twist, which is awesome. I will definitely give it a shot when it comes out. Take your time of course, it will be well worth it in the end.

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 02-11-2013

(02-08-2013, 07:53 AM)ComputerFreak796 Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 01:33 AM)Streetboat Wrote: You gotta take it easy with the 'when will you release it??' or I'll delay it...

When will you release it? (WELP DELAYED UNTIL 2014) Lol jk - take your time man. Smile

Valve time Tongue

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - NaxEla - 02-12-2013

(02-11-2013, 10:46 PM)Streetboat Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 07:53 AM)ComputerFreak796 Wrote:

Valve time Tongue

Crap. We'll never get to play it

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Alex Ros - 02-21-2013

Somehow Bitterwood Peak development stuck a bit because of my absence. My monitor burned out and I was simply waiting (working) for some free 200$ to buy a new one. Today is that day, so I am here, writing this on a new monitor. So I will try to remember what I had to make for a Bitterwood Peak and make it... I just hope it's not too late because StreetBoat could just loose his patience and stop the project. Or he could find another one modeller so someone else could do what was meant to be done by me... I do not know. I am just back, exactly some first minutes of returning. I do not even remember what I was working on and what was the whole plan... I am bit confused at the moment. But cool 1920x1080 monitor is bought so I can model again in any way... and play )))) If something new came out while I was absent ))))))))

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 03-22-2013

Hey everyone, good news, I'm getting a new laptop in the mail in about a week so I'll be picking up on development again soon. Sorry about that delay, life got in the way, what with school transfers, trying to find a job, and classes.

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Adrianis - 03-22-2013

That is good news Smile