Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Bitterwood Peak - a modern story (/thread-19860.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - No Author - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 02:19 AM)Adrianis Wrote: That is good news Smile

I don't get it

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Adrianis - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 12:57 PM)No Author Wrote:

I don't get it

He said "Hey everyone, good news..."
So I say, "That is good news", as in, "It is good news that development is starting again"

Better? Smile

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 03-22-2013

[Image: Good-News.jpg]

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - No Author - 03-23-2013

(03-22-2013, 02:04 PM)Adrianis Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 12:57 PM)No Author Wrote:

I don't get it

He said "Hey everyone, good news..."
So I say, "That is good news", as in, "It is good news that development is starting again"

Better? Smile

I was only joking, but thanks for the explanation

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 03-29-2013

Folks, I have fantastic news on two fronts. 1) I got my new computer, and the level editor and my mod run blazing fast now, allowing me to A) see flaws my formerly poor computer couldn't see, and B) work much, much more efficiently. 2) It allowed me to do some serious bug fixing, as I had to transfer my files to the new computer, thus allowing me to see exactly what was causing it to crash on some testers' computers. It turns out I had wrongly packaged a few files, and now everything is in order. It should run perfectly on everyone's end now, as it is a fully isolated and properly packaged (thanks to palistov <3) full conversion.

Let the games begin! Smile

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - No Author - 03-29-2013

That's good newsSmile

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - PutraenusAlivius - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 05:06 AM)Streetboat Wrote: Folks, I have fantastic news on two fronts. 1) I got my new computer, and the level editor and my mod run blazing fast now, allowing me to A) see flaws my formerly poor computer couldn't see, and B) work much, much more efficiently. 2) It allowed me to do some serious bug fixing, as I had to transfer my files to the new computer, thus allowing me to see exactly what was causing it to crash on some testers' computers. It turns out I had wrongly packaged a few files, and now everything is in order. It should run perfectly on everyone's end now, as it is a fully isolated and properly packaged (thanks to palistov <3) full conversion.

Let the games begin! Smile

Oh, good. Take your time building. Hope this IFC won't be discontinued like Horizon and A Winter's Eve.

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 03-29-2013

Guys, it's 80% complete. The meat of the project is all there, all I need to do is clean up some inconsistencies in the scripting, randomize certain events, add an intro and an outro, and I'm done. I won't be cancelling it. Not at this point! Smile

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - HumiliatioN - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 07:18 PM)Streetboat Wrote: Guys, it's 80% complete. The meat of the project is all there, all I need to do is clean up some inconsistencies in the scripting, randomize certain events, add an intro and an outro, and I'm done. I won't be cancelling it. Not at this point! Smile

Brilliant news! Can't wait another day Tongue

RE: Bitterwood Peak - a modern story - Streetboat - 04-02-2013

[Image: bitterwood1.jpg]

Smile